+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sunshinestate

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Lucky you! I have been trying multiple times everyday! I couldnt even get to send code step. As soon as i put my uci and application number it says error wrong credentials!
It looks like it’s only you and me with this issue, and AOR on September 7 who still can’t create tracker!! What have they done with our applications I wonder. It seems everyone who applied with minors like us it’s facing some issues, but for us it’s now almost 3 weeks since we got it!

Reactions: Smshukh

herbertia

Jan 4, 2019
AOR Received.
15-09-2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1491
Application: Single
Application sent: August 22, 2023
Delivered: August 22, 2023
AOR: September 25, 2023

Still can't create a tracker though..

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
A applied on August 03rd, I got the AOR on September 11th and created my tracker account on the 13th.
Nothing since then, I will try to post updates as well

VKcf01

Aug 18, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1219
Application: Single
Application sent: Aug 20, 2023
Delivered: Aug 20, 2023
AOR: SEP 25, 2023. Can't create profile on tracker yet

Reactions: sidroy09

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Any idea if there has been success for rescheduling the citizenship test recently?
Rescheduling test question wasn't common before in the forum as IRCC allows you to give test from anywhere, anytime. Test request email PDF from IRCC does not even have a rescheduling section unlike the oath one. This is something new which I am not sure IRCC allows.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Rescheduling test question wasn't common before in the forum as IRCC allows you to give test from anywhere, anytime. Test request email PDF from IRCC does not even have a rescheduling section unlike the oath one. This is something new which I am not sure IRCC allows.
It does have a rescheduling section:

Rescheduling:

Contact IRCC within the 30 days from the test start date with a reasonable explanation and supporting documentation
for not attending or not completing the test.
You can contact the IRCC office by emailing.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It does have a rescheduling section:

Rescheduling:

Contact IRCC within the 30 days from the test start date with a reasonable explanation and supporting documentation
for not attending or not completing the test.
You can contact the IRCC office by emailing.
That's good but then it's going the oath way. You need a good reason. Give it a try. As I said before rescheduling oath query is common in forum, test is not. Please share your experience. Will help others.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, congrats. That's super fast. Did you get any ghost update before the test invite ?
Hi yes, I had a ghost updated in August 16,2023.
i finished the test on last Friday, and it was kinda hard.
Waiting for Test to be completed

007possiblemission

Sep 10, 2023
I have submitted my application on August 20th and not received the AOR yet. Is there anyone else like me? And what is the title of the email? I am not sure if I need to check the spam folder as well.