+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Anyone here who appeared for citizenship test outside Canada? I have. BG and Test are completed on April,2023. LPP in progress.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.
Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. - call one of their branch, they will help out to take fingerprints from overseas to submit to RCMP.

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Anyone got an update from Scarborough office?

Applied: August 2022
Background check complete: December 2022
Test Invite: Feb 2023
Test Completed/Updated: March 2023

Waiting for LPP and Oath..

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi.

I've received my Oath Ceremony invitation today but it didn't come with a Zoom link. It's just blank in the PDF. Did anyone had the same experience and has any suggestion on how to follow up with them?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi.

I've received my Oath Ceremony invitation today but it didn't come with a Zoom link. It's just blank in the PDF. Did anyone had the same experience and has any suggestion on how to follow up with them?
just reply to same email with explanation. They will re send it with correct details.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Anyone got an update from Scarborough office?

Applied: August 2022
Background check complete: December 2022
Test Invite: Feb 2023
Test Completed/Updated: March 2023

Waiting for LPP and Oath..
SCR applicant too. Test marked since Jan 2023 and nothing since then.