+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

maverick0691

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know if online applications are significantly slower than paper?

Ive sent my FP and got the background complete on JAN 24. No Updates since then, I haven't even received a test invite.Sent my application Aug 18th...

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hello Everyone .

What's the Fingerprint processing time, once submitted ? Any information is much appreciated. Thank you.

@GroundZero

May 21, 2016
Please update the tracker. Test and interview completed on Feb 21, 2023.
We were asked to appear in person at Scarborough office. The interviewer said that she hasn't yet completed the review of our file and will contact again through email if needed and we may have to come again at the same location, or we'll get a oath invitation within 2-4 months, usually 2. Asked couple of question from both of us, checked our passports against visit/travel record from physical presence calculator. Off we went.
Is anyone here in the similar situation? how probable is that we'd be called back again?

Reactions: Once again

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
We were asked to appear in person at Scarborough office. The interviewer said that she hasn't yet completed the review of our file and will contact again through email if needed and we may have to come again at the same location, or we'll get a oath invitation within 2-4 months, usually 2. Asked couple of question from both of us, checked our passports against visit/travel record from physical presence calculator. Off we went.
Is anyone here in the similar situation? how probable is that we'd be called back again?
Did you select the test to be in person or did they ask you to do in person?

ExpatDad

Jun 17, 2018
Admins: Please update our spreadsheet data:

Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions completed on Feb 17th

maverick0691

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know if online applications are significantly slower than paper?

Ive sent my FP and got the background complete on JAN 24. No Updates since then, I haven't even received a test invite.Sent my application Aug 18th...
Still no updates since JAN 26TH when background was changed to complete.....no test invitation....nothing else in completed...starting to get worried, is this normal?

@GroundZero

May 21, 2016
Update. All status appeared completed today on Feb 23, except PHYSICAL PRESENCE. Even they have verified our passports on test and interview. Usually I see people get everything completed at once after test and/or interview. Anyone in similar situation?

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010

RyanVan

Aug 1, 2020
Still no updates since JAN 26TH when background was changed to complete.....no test invitation....nothing else in completed...starting to get worried, is this normal?
The definition of normal has changed or there has never been a definition for it! I took the test on Jan 16 and still no updates since then! :)