+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
PA is in or outside Canada?

If outside, PPR, you submit passport, receive copr (and visa if needed).

If inside, I beleive they invite to virtual landing portal and ecopr received once that done (they don't need the passport).
[/QUOTE
PA is in or outside Canada?

If outside, PPR, you submit passport, receive copr (and visa if needed).

If inside, I beleive they invite to virtual landing portal and ecopr received once that done (they don't need the passport).
I don’t think you know what’s going here you can guess all you want and make this people think that you know something but the reality is you’re just living in a cloud of farts

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
August 2021 Applicants, Anyone received PPR recently?

If so can you guys please provide timeline with VO please??
I saw a PPR from NDVO on a June 2021 applicant. Here is my timeline and still waiting:

Applied: Aug 3rd 2021
Biometric & Medical completed: Nov 18th 2021
Eligibility started: Feb 1st 2021

No updates since then and background check still no started. Could you share your timelines ?

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
Submitted OUTLAND paper application in August,2021

I sent by mail through Canada Post and it was received by the office and signed.

Haven’t received AOR since then

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
I raised few webforms but they don’t seem to find the application …
I called today and they said they don’t have anything on file. It’s very much usual for them, she said ! It’s been a year without AOR.

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
I raised few webforms but they don’t seem to find the application …
I called today and they said they don’t have anything on file. It’s very much usual for them, she said ! It’s been a year without AOR.
So they never confirmed they received the file. Should you resend it ?

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Serious advice bud go for a actual representative and file through them. Those $1000 $2000 will save you all of this and time is money. Feeling bad for you but if you missing this much info before applying its better to hire a rep. Apply online this time it will save some time for sure. Good luck!
Hi Can you please confirm if this was your case. I applied online/outland, am sponsor and online portal account is created on my email address but we submitted application without rep (as PR did his app own). but as online account is created on my email and I was the one who got submission confirmation on my email the day we submitted application. Does it mean my application will be returned as incomplete (missing use of rep). I am so worried now that a small mistake can cost a a lot of time.