+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

cptkeane

Jan 10, 2015
Just received my RCMP Fingerprint request today. I guess this is going to take a while :(

AOR 4-Nov-21 & In Process ECAs on 13-Dec-21.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Just received my RCMP Fingerprint request today. I guess this is going to take a while :(

AOR 4-Nov-21 & In Process ECAs on 13-Dec-21.
you are atleast getting some kind of update even if it a FP req. The application is moving not like mine , there's no update after AOR in Oct. SIGH!

Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys, i have a question. when i applied my citizenship in online, i uploaded 2 months expired driving licence and valid pr card. I am still waiting for my new driving licence. Because of Covid 19, they are dealing with the huge backlog. Do you guys think immigration officer consider this or request non-expired driving licence.

Note: I can still drive with my expired D.licence. Its permitted by goverment.

NBFamBam

Star Member
Feb 6, 2022
Hi guys, i have a question. when i applied my citizenship in online, i uploaded 2 months expired driving licence and valid pr card. I am still waiting for my new driving licence. Because of Covid 19, they are dealing with the huge backlog. Do you guys think immigration officer consider this or request non-expired driving licence.

Note: I can still drive with my expired D.licence. Its permitted by goverment.
Have you got an AOR? Be ready with an un-expired ID if they ask you.

Katfezy

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi Guys, quick question. There are 10 sections in "discover canada' book. is there some rule that 2 questions would be from each section or can it be completely random?

NBFamBam

Star Member
Feb 6, 2022
Hi Guys, quick question. There are 10 sections in "discover canada' book. is there some rule that 2 questions would be from each section or can it be completely random?
Completely random but the all the questions that I’ve encountered in the exam were all in the book. Btw, how long/many days will my status be changed on the citizenship test from in process to completed? Took it over the weekend. Tia

Reactions: Katfezy

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Completely random but the all the questions that I’ve encountered in the exam were all in the book. Btw, how long/many days will my status be changed on the citizenship test from in process to completed? Took it over the weekend. Tia
I have been waiting for exactly a week now! But I've seen people get the completed status within 2 to 3 business days after the test!

winteriscoming2017

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
URGENT!!!
Hello friend, I have received my test schedule but I am in India currently and my schedule is from February 18 to March 10. I am coming back on March 20 can I take the online test from India? If yes, do I need to inform or take an extra step?