Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Hi, sorry, I must have missed a couple of updates. I have updated the sheet to show your test passed. Well done, you must be feeling amazing now that you are on to the last stage. Wishing you all the best for a quick Oath ceremony date.

Thank you so much
I feel good reaching this stage however I have been told in the interview that my physical presence period is more than claimed or needed which made me confused till this moment about the meaning of this sentence and I even asked if the officer needs clarification on my dates and she said no. She just got my passport stamps translated with her and she said she will check those dates compared to my application.

I hope I am not getting any further request :)

Fingers crossed for everyone here with happy news

Cooper-montreal

Dec 19, 2018
Hello admin;

Please update, oath letter has been received today . Ceremony will be on March 18.

Thank you
Hello ahm_thhgr,
Great to see somebody in August-Montreal get the oath invitation.
I wonder if you requested for urgent processing?
If you didn't, then there is hope for me to get mine before end of May :). I am also in August and from Montreal. I hope to have my Canadian passport for travelling in June.
Congratulations!

Reactions: W2

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can someone enlighten me with the requirements.
My application is In process already, just waiting for the test invite. My concern is, when I sent out our application last Aug 2, 2018 my children’s passports are still valid and it got expired last Dec 2018. I didn’t renew it since we’re not planning to go anywhere else and I just want to wait for our citizenship. Now, my concern is, do they need valid passports upon approval? Do I have to renew my children’s Philippine passports?

Thank you!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello,

Can someone enlighten me with the requirements.
My application is In process already, just waiting for the test invite. My concern is, when I sent out our application last Aug 2, 2018 my children’s passports are still valid and it got expired last Dec 2018. I didn’t renew it since we’re not planning to go anywhere else and I just want to wait for our citizenship. Now, my concern is, do they need valid passports upon approval? Do I have to renew my children’s Philippine passports?

Thank you!
No they do not require ur passport to be valid after application is made as they r only concern3d about eligibility period so just keep them handy for interview if in case interviewer wnats to verify stamps else no need to renew if not traveling

W2

Dec 8, 2015
Hello ahm_thhgr,
If you didn't, then there is hope for me to get mine before end of May :). I am also in August and from Montreal. I hope to have my Canadian passport for travelling in June.
Congratulations!
I am also from Montreal in a similar timeframe. Hoping to hear soon also! I am also curious if you requested urgent processing. Or, maybe they are processing families first before single people? Who can make sense of their reasoning and process?! It's a glimmer of hope in any case!!

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
hi
i just wanna ask if what are the document you bring during the test? coz i have a test sched this week and im confuse if what should i bring. thank you

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
hi
i just wanna ask if what are the document you bring during the test? coz i have a test sched this week and im confuse if what should i bring. thank you
I brought the notice letter, landing certificate (COPR), english test assessment, original transcript of records back home since i included it in my application, pr card, drivers license, health card, old and new passports..

during my interview, i was only asked to show pr card, copr, and passports..

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hello ahm_thhgr,
Congratulations!
Hello Mate, I am travelling on May 23rd and would really love to have my passport before then otherwise I have to apply for schengen visa to go to Europe. Do you know if there is a way to ask them to process it faster?

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Hello Mate, I am travelling on May 23rd and would really love to have my passport before then otherwise I have to apply for schengen visa to go to Europe. Do you know if there is a way to ask them to process it faster?
It appears Winnipeg is very slow with oath invites. There are March 2018 applicants who are still waiting for Oath invite.

Cooper-montreal

Dec 19, 2018
I wish I know :( I wish you luck and wish myself luck too.

SamD

Jan 3, 2019
Yes mate most of us are. Look into past application months to gauge how long we will be waiting.
I am still waiting too.... my PR expires in June also and hoping to go home to visit in December so hoping something starts happening soon. I got my email August 29th and online says it’s being processed since September. How about you?

ashconnor

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
I am still waiting too.... my PR expires in June also and hoping to go home to visit in December so hoping something starts happening soon. I got my email August 29th and online says it’s being processed since September. How about you?
I'm on the sheet. Last contact was early Dec to confirm they had my fingerprints.

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Mine expires in July. I am Vancouver applicant. Planning to go home in October. I am thinking, should I apply for PR renewal

SamD

Jan 3, 2019
Mine expires in July. I am Vancouver applicant. Planning to go home in October. I am thinking, should I apply for PR renewal
I was thinking of renewing too but mine is a little more conplicated as I am in the middle of changing last name with my citizenship forms and my passport still has my maiden name. In order to renew PR I would have to change my passport to my new last name. Do you know where to find this list everyone is talking about?

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
does oath invitation come by email or by regular mail? i have received everything else by email, but my friend who had her oath in 2017 was looking for her oath letter in her email and couldnt find it, so just wondering.