+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

frange

May 25, 2018
Question: I have not received AOR, however when I check CIC portal using my ID on the landing document, I see the application as received. Has anybody noticed this? What should I do get my email verified, as I afraid that I will loose other correspondence from CIC in future?
When your application was sent and received?

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
I think so as you are resubmitting it again, may be some experts here will be able to tell you better.
I think you will have to wait all over again if you resubmit. My first application in June was returned in August, and I resubmitted within a week (received in Sidney on 24 August) and I did not get an acknowledgment to the resubmission until 5 November.

Gillmahal

Aug 3, 2018
To everyone who is waiting for Aor...I got my Aor after 3 months my application was received on 3 aug and I got Aor on first week of November so 3 months wait is normal I guess so all of you who are waiting please be patient ....you will get Aor soon....good luck

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Hi,

I wanted to check with the group whether everyone submitted their application accompanying a cover letter. I dint enclose one with mine as I felt that my application was straightforward:
1.) Citizenship application
2.) Physical presence calculation
3.) IELTS score from 2014
4.) Passport bio pages
5.) Health card for ID with DOB
6.) Drivers license for id with photo
7.) Checklist

I had gone out of Canada only for a couple of months. Am wondering if I should have accompanied the application with a cover letter. Your views please?

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
App type: Single
App Sent: Mailed 28 August 2018
App Recieved: 31 August 2018 Aor: waiting. Anybody here whose application received on 31 August and waiting for Aor?
I'm still waiting. seeing the trend, we should be getting them in a week or two.

Reactions: Magdi_abu

Hari_18881

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Admin, please update my status to AOR received:

ID: Hari_18881
Line: #81
App Type: Single
Physical presence days: 1099
Application sent: 16-Aug-2081
Application received: 20-Aug-2018
AOR email: 13-Nov-2018 (8:47 AM)

Note to Admin: There is a duplicate entry right above my ID. Please delete Line #80.

Thought of the day:
For whoever who have been worried about not receiving their AORs, I would say the biggest achievement for all of us is getting our PRs itself and setting our foot on this soil and making a life by working hard for our better futures.
Canada is already our home as we already have our PRs. Our citizenship is just another step in our Canadian journey.
So I would say, patience is the key.
Please don't get demotivated if everyone else who applied much later than you are receiving their AORs. You'll definitely get your AORs in time as each application is different and I am sure the staff is working hard towards your application too.
If by any reason your application has returned, you can always rectify it and resubmit it anyway. Just a matter of another 2 months. No one will ever chase you out of this country meanwhile as we are already residents here.
:) Soooo, please be patient and may all your wishes come true. :) All the very best. :)))

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Please add me to the August List!

ID: HGBOSS83
App type: Family (2 people)
Physical Presence: 1285 days
App Sent: Mailed August 20th 2018
App Received: August 23rd 2018
Aor: Nov. 8, 2018
Added

Hello

Please update my status (Row# 100):

Application Sent: August 22, 2018
Application Received: August 24, 2018
AOR: November 8, 2018

Thank you
Updated

Note to Admin: There is a duplicate entry right above my ID. Please delete Line #80.

Thought of the day:
For whoever who have been worried about not receiving their AORs, I would say the biggest achievement for all of us is getting our PRs itself and setting our foot on this soil and making a life by working hard for our better futures.
Canada is already our home as we already have our PRs. Our citizenship is just another step in our Canadian journey.
Please don't get demotivated if everyone else who applied much later than you are receiving their AORs. You'll definitely get your AORs in time as each application is different and I am sure the staff is working hard towards your application too.
If by any reason your application has returned, you can always rectify it and resubmit it anyway. Just a matter of another 2 months. No one will ever chase you out of this country meanwhile as we are already residents here.
:) Soooo, please be patient and may all your wishes come true. :) All the very best. :)))
Updated

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018

Thought of the day:

I couldn’t agree more..

Hari_18881

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to check with the group whether everyone submitted their application accompanying a cover letter. I dint enclose one with mine as I felt that my application was straightforward:
1.) Citizenship application
2.) Physical presence calculation
3.) IELTS score from 2014
4.) Passport bio pages
5.) Health card for ID with DOB
6.) Drivers license for id with photo
7.) Checklist

I had gone out of Canada only for a couple of months. Am wondering if I should have accompanied the application with a cover letter. Your views please?
I did not enclose any cover letter. As my application was pretty straightforward too and I just submitted whatever they asked in the checklist. Also I travelled outside Canada too. But all the travel information is in the physical presence calculator. Also one of my friends submitted all the used pages of his passport (which shows the travel dates in and out of canada). But I submitted only my bio pages. I still got my AOR today. So I'm sure you are good.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Just curious, I logged into my Ecas and got this;

Application sent: August 2
Application received: August 10th
Acknowledging receipt of your application and study guide: Nov 6

Is it normal that I didn't receive any email for the AOR or might it be sent by mail?
Does anyone have the same experience?

Thank you,

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Hello,

Is it normal that I didn't receive any email for the AOR or might it be sent by mail?

Thank you,
I think you somehow missed the email (it went to the spam folder for example).
But how did you check your ecas? What number did you use and in what format?
Congrats on your AOR, BTW.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
I did not enclose any cover letter. As my application was pretty straightforward too and I just submitted whatever they asked in the checklist. Also I travelled outside Canada too. But all the travel information is in the physical presence calculator. Also one of my friends submitted all the used pages of his passport (which shows the travel dates in and out of canada). But I submitted only my bio pages. I still got my AOR today. So I'm sure you are good.
Thanks for letting me know!

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you somehow missed the email (it went to the spam folder for example).
But how did you check your ecas? What number did you use and in what format?
Congrats on your AOR, BTW.[/I already check my spam and inbox but there's no email from immigration. Use your UCI number and personal info. You'll be able to see the processing time if it's already entered in you ECAS]

sunsnp

Feb 25, 2015
Hello,

Thank you,
Same with my application and family application. no email..