+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Quick question guys, my sister and I was able to get a hold of an agent twice a few weeks back and we've been told that her eligibility passed. They asked for addtl documents on her IQAS since we didn't pick the right one and they wanted us to call IQAS and forward them her education evaluation which we did. If her eligibility is passed, should we just stop worrying that she'll get rejected cause of this? She's MEP and No addtl documents needed as well but have not started security yet. Thanks!

AOR: August 23, 2018
Requested addtl docs: Sep 10
Gave another 30 days extension: Oct 10
Nov 12: Addtl documents received and from reviewing it changed to no documents needed. Right around this time as well her medical passed.

No updates after that.

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
Quick question guys, my sister and I was able to get a hold of an agent twice a few weeks back and we've been told that her eligibility passed. They asked for addtl documents on her IQAS since we didn't pick the right one and they wanted us to call IQAS and forward them her education evaluation which we did. If her eligibility is passed, should we just stop worrying that she'll get rejected cause of this? She's MEP and No addtl documents needed as well but have not started security yet. Thanks!

AOR: August 23, 2018
Requested addtl docs: Sep 10
Gave another 30 days extension: Oct 10
Nov 12: Addtl documents received and from reviewing it changed to no documents needed. Right around this time as well her medical passed.

No updates after that.
If the eligibility is met, then it’s highly unlikely that the application would be rejected. Just need to wait it out.

May I ask what exactly was the issue with the educational evaluation? I’m also in a situation where I’m worried there may be an issue in eligibility due to the ECA.

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Yes I got it thru phone call. The wait time was 32 mins. You just need to keep trying and you will get connected to an agent.
Ah okay thanks :) So it isn't possible to get this detailed info in a CSE? Only over a phonecall? My 6 months runs out on 7 Feb.

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018
Guys quick question. If it's mentioned in the Golden email that the passport should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of letter and you submit the passport anyway, and it is expiring after 10 months, will they reject the visa or ask for a renewed passport?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
If the eligibility is met, then it’s highly unlikely that the application would be rejected. Just need to wait it out.

May I ask what exactly was the issue with the educational evaluation? I’m also in a situation where I’m worried there may be an issue in eligibility due to the ECA.
My sister requested basic assessment instead of the immigration ECA and this caused a red flag cause CIC couldn't access it.

We're told to contact IQAS for a duplicate copy and to make CIC as a recipient. What was your issue?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Guys quick question. If it's mentioned in the Golden email that the passport should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of letter and you submit the passport anyway, and it is expiring after 10 months, will they reject the visa or ask for a renewed passport?
Better send Renewed one !

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Ah okay thanks :) So it isn't possible to get this detailed info in a CSE? Only over a phonecall? My 6 months runs out on 7 Feb.
It depends on the agent. In the email most of the agents give detailed response while some give generic. But over the phone, if you ask specifically for your eligibility and the others, they might be nice enough to give you direct answers.

Reactions: aNewLife

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
My sister requested basic assessment instead of the immigration ECA and this caused a red flag cause CIC couldn't access it.

We're told to contact IQAS for a duplicate copy and to make CIC as a recipient. What was your issue?
Ah alright. I have a very different issue, don’t know if it will raise a red flag yet.
My situation is a bit weird because my WES evaluation shows equivalency of more years than I’ve actually studied, based on which I’ve claimed points for two or more certificates. My consultant said they go by the WES evaluation and I shouldn’t worry, but I’m not sure and haven’t heard about any similar cases.

Hoping for the best. Your sisters case shouldn’t be a problem now that the ADR has been submitted and reviewed. Good luck!

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
If my Eligibility is met, is it safe to assume that they are ok with my docs? Like POF etc. I’m a bit worried

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
If my Eligibility is met, is it safe to assume that they are ok with my docs? Like POF etc. I’m a bit worried
Yup it is safe as long as the info passed on to u is acccurate. Check thru webform as well..

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Ah alright. I have a very different issue, don’t know if it will raise a red flag yet.
My situation is a bit weird because my WES evaluation shows equivalency of more years than I’ve actually studied, based on which I’ve claimed points for two or more certificates. My consultant said they go by the WES evaluation and I shouldn’t worry, but I’m not sure and haven’t heard about any similar cases.

Hoping for the best. Your sisters case shouldn’t be a problem now that the ADR has been submitted and reviewed. Good luck!
Sounds like yours should not be an issue and I think your consultant is right, whatever WES issue they will follow it, if there's a mistake that'll be between CIC and WES as you've already done your part. Best of luck my friend.