+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes, my spouse is non-accompanying from the very beginning
Do you plan on sponsoring him/her later ? I wonder if your application will be approved within the next 4 weeks. I know you have less than 20 days left on your progress bar.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
They will be, just like in our case because the application is being entirely processed by the LVO.
Not entirely in my case. My criminality was started in CIO, as well as info sharing. Then my file was transferred to Warsaw (while criminality was "in progress"), so I wonder whether it will be continued in Warsaw or again in CIO. As long as they requested my spouse's biometrics (mine was requested and done in September), I suppose they have continued to check criminality. Do you think LOV will do everything rest and make a final decision on our files?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Not entirely in my case. My criminality was started in CIO, as well as info sharing. Then my file was transferred to Warsaw (while criminality was "in progress"), so I wonder whether it will be continued in Warsaw or again in CIO. As long as they requested my spouse's biometrics (mine was requested and done in September), I suppose they have continued to check criminality. Do you think LOV will do everything rest and make a final decision on our files?
In our case, Everything is not started. We do have recommended passed for eligibility and criminality from CIO.

Yes, all should be done at the LVO now. There's mixed opinion about this LVO, some say slow, I don't know what to make out of that.

How many days do you have left on your progress bar ? Have you tried to contact them ?

Reactions: utshab

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
In our case, Everything is not started. We do have recommended passed for eligibility and criminality from CIO.

Yes, all should be done at the LVO now. There's mixed opinion about this LVO, some say slow, I don't know what to make out of that.

How many days do you have left on your progress bar ? Have you tried to contact them ?
Hello Buddy. thought to buzz you JLT as the silence is prevailing :(. What could be the case in our applications according to you? Any guesses or theories , just to give it a different perspective. What do you think about security not started guys from Aug getting PPR (generic and not specific) ?

Reactions: Ravs85 and Smmm

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Friends... what is the best time to call CIC agent ? I belong to India (FSW). I have been trying everyday but cudn't even get into the queue ? IVR says 'high volime of calls rightn now' and then disconnects my call.

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018
Friends... what is the best time to call CIC agent ? I belong to India (FSW). I have been trying everyday but cudn't even get into the queue ? IVR says 'high volime of calls rightn now' and then disconnects my call.
Apparently there is no best time, the question is about luck. I have tried several times throughout the day since 2-3 weeks. I wasn't lucky enough to get through.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
There is no right or wrong time, but 7.30am EST and 3.30pm EST are more favorable. Persistence is the only key to get pass the queu... Try and try again until you get in the que..wait for 30 aprx....

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Buddy. thought to buzz you JLT as the silence is prevailing :(. What could be the case in our applications according to you? Any guesses or theories , just to give it a different perspective. What do you think about security not started guys from Aug getting PPR (generic and not specific) ?
I think that the "Not started" we're all getting is just as accurate as the information we all see in MyCIC account about eligibility and/or background check. The "Not Started" is not a real Not Started. Look at how many people have said they'd been told that security is not started and said they had got their PPR on the same day or within days.

We're all just stressing ourselves for nothing. Lots of inconsistencies and inaccuracies which, in turn, result in less transparency.

We can't get any info because the file is outside Canada.

Reactions: Shikta and gau55555

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018

21 days left. No, I didn't contact them

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I think that the "Not started" we're all getting is just as accurate as the information we all see in MyCIC account about eligibility and/or background check. The "Not Started" is not a real Not Started. Look at how many people have said they'd been told that security is not started and said they had got their PPR on the same day or within days.

We're all just stressing ourselves for nothing. Lots of inconsistencies and inaccuracies which, in turn, result in less transparency.

We can't get any info because the file is outside Canada.
Hmm.... I would like to think the same way... actually I am on same page as you are... But CIC keeps us busy with the guessing games....

Reactions: EE456

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Great to hear this Buddy .... Good news at the end of Week.... Congratulations...Let us know your VO and from where did you get the PPR mail plz..
The sender:
"CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)" <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Reactions: gau55555