+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dr.Neha

Aug 23, 2018
India
Hi I have received air on 16th August when shall I expect any changes appearing in my profile? Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi I have received air on 16th August when shall I expect any changes appearing in my profile? Please reply.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
This is not an official forum for IRCC :D , so nobody gives you a certain answer. But, lately the trend has been a 20 to 25 day window before you are cleared on medicals and hence a first update. Some members had been discussing that earlier the wait time was 14-16 days and due to summer time vacations the processing had slowed down to the current trend. Lets hope the process speeds up to the earlier time frame.
Cheers!

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
FSW India applicants, does anyone have their Background check as begun? Or does it still read - We are processing your applciation. We will send you a message when we begin your background check.

Last edited:

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
FSW India applicants, does anyone have their Background check as begun? Or does it still reads - We are processing your applciation. We will send you a message when we begin your background check.
Do you have an update on your medical ? Because you are talking about IP2 already ?

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Do you have an update on your medical ? Because you are talking about IP2 already ?
Yup. Cleared meds on the 24th.

Bakcground check reads - Your applciation is under process. We will send you a message when we begin your background check.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........

Bakcground check reads - Your applciation is under process. We will send you a message when we begin your background check.
Well I am not an expert here and my hypothesis is based on aggressive reading across threads on this forum, but I have read that sometimes the section is not even updated till the time they request your passport ,so may be that is the case here that background check is already on but not updated. But since I have not been through the process yet , my opinion matters the least. :D

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Well I am not an expert here and my hypothesis is based on aggressive reading across threads on this forum, but I have read that sometimes the section is not even updated till the time they request your passport ,so may be that is the case here that background check is already on but not updated. But since I have not been through the process yet , my opinion matters the least. :D
Thanks mate. Just wanted to check if we're all on the same page.

Reactions: gauravmlal

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, guys. My AOR is August 3 and still no MEP. However background check is being processed as it is said on my account. Should I contact CIC about the MEP delay or it is too early to disturb them?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hello, guys. My AOR is August 3 and still no MEP. However background check is being processed as it is said on my account. Should I contact CIC about the MEP delay or it is too early to disturb them?
I am sure, your case is being evaluated by some officer and they have not forgotten about your file. Since they have not inquired anything from you yet , it means the process is going as usual. God forbid , but if something is wrong or missing they would contact you in that case also.
I understand the anxiety but why you have to mark every passing day on the calendar and compare yourself with others in this thread.
Every case is unique and every officer has his/her own working style. So sit back and relax for another 6 months before any alarm could be raised about your application since that is the anticipated time after eligibility is cleared.

Cheers!

Reactions: Sunshine41

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
I am sure, your case is being evaluated by some officer and they have not forgotten about your file. Since they have not inquired anything from you yet , it means the process is going as usual. God forbid , but if something is wrong or missing they would contact you in that case also.
I understand the anxiety but why you have to mark every passing day on the calendar and compare yourself with others in this thread.
Every case is unique and every officer has his/her own working style. So sit back and relax for another 6 months before any alarm could be raised about your application since that is the anticipated time after eligibility is cleared.

Cheers!
Thank you for your reply. I think i'll follow your advice and will just relax and let things go as they do

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Do we need to inform CIC of any change in address, country change etc ?

I have already submitted the form and AOR is 22nd August, 2018.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018

I have similar status as yours, my AOR was 2nd Aug.
I believe this is stage IP1. It would change to NA2 after this and then IP2. Status would become " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message...... " at IP2 stage.

Reactions: singhabhineet