+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yesterday I got the phone call from the officer for validation of my application. Today my status showed "I completed the interview", anyone has seen it before? Yesterday I also got a ghost update, but the officer told me my file is not finalized, what does that mean? Any info will be appreciated.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Yesterday I got the phone call from the officer for validation of my application. Today my status showed "I completed the interview", anyone has seen it before? Yesterday I also got a ghost update, but the officer told me my file is not finalized, what does that mean? Any info will be appreciated.
It is extremely rare, but the interview during processing (not landing interview) is one of the optional verifications an officer can use. In fact, it is the first time I see someone getting interviewed.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
It is extremely rare, but the interview during processing (not landing interview) is one of the optional verifications an officer can use. In fact it is for the first time I see someone being interviewed.
My file got approved today. It seems the interview is really efficient.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My file got approved today. It seems the interview is really efficient.
Hearing about it for the first time. Congrats on the file approval!

andygill11

May 5, 2018
To quote another member from this forum in another thread:
"RPRF: If not paid with the Processing Fee, it will be requested towards the end of the assessment process. I had everything submitted at that point including additional requested documents.. My PPR email came 17 days after paying the RPRF."

Processing Fee: Due when you submit your eAPR. The RPRF can also be paid at this time if you wish.

RPRF: If not paid with the Processing Fee, it will be requested towards the end of the assessment process. I had everything submitted at that point including additional requested documents.. My PPR email came 17 days after paying the RPRF.

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
To quote another member from this forum in another thread:
"RPRF: If not paid with the Processing Fee, it will be requested towards the end of the assessment process. I had everything submitted at that point including additional requested documents.. My PPR email came 17 days after paying the RPRF."
Hopefully i will get it soon...

Reactions: andygill11

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
312 Days and the wait goes on....
April 26 - Email From CPC Ottawa- File is queue for review by an officer
June 13- Called CIC - Agent said if no movement on the file by June 28th I should call back for a note to be sent to CPC Ottawa.
July 3rd- Called CIC- Agent said she is unable to send note as she see where the file is being worked on however no status change.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
312 Days and the wait goes on....
April 26 - Email From CPC Ottawa- File is queue for review by an officer
June 13- Called CIC - Agent said if no movement on the file by June 28th I should call back for a note to be sent to CPC Ottawa.
July 3rd- Called CIC- Agent said she is unable to send note as she see where the file is being worked on however no status change.
"Your file is being worked on" - that definitely seems like a positive sign. At least someone is working on it.