+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Folks,
Got my Golden email. Hurray..!! Finally after 5 long months of wait. Thank you everyone on this forum for sharing your experiences and all the helpful information. Many thanks to you all. For those who are waiting for PPR, I wish you all Good luck and All the Best.

Country - India, Residence - USA, FSW
Cograts. Did u get a ghost update before PPR email?

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Good news guys ,

I got my golden mail just a few minutes back. I still can’t believe. Thanks a lot for all the support that you all have given. I pray that your mail comes soon. Cheers!!!
Heartiest congratulations and celebration time

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Folks,
Got my Golden email. Hurray..!! Finally after 5 long months of wait. Thank you everyone on this forum for sharing your experiences and all the helpful information. Many thanks to you all. For those who are waiting for PPR, I wish you all Good luck and All the Best.

Country - India, Residence - USA, FSW
Congratulations and getting such response for Aug AOR is inculcating hope to get it soon

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Reply from CPC Ottawa to my email:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Any idea fellows, what do they mean by "in the que for review by officer" ?

AOR 28.08
RPRF 27.11

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Any idea fellows, what do they mean by "in the que for review by officer" ?

AOR 28.08
RPRF 27.11
Got a similar reply as well. Aug 30 AOR and Nov 30 IP2. Got this response once on dec 11 and once last week. Some say it's in queue for approval by final officer and some say it happens when analyst marks review required for something (for instance POF).

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Got a similar reply as well. Aug 30 AOR and Nov 30 IP2. Got this response once on dec 11 and once last week. Some say it's in queue for approval by final officer and some say it happens when analyst marks review required for something (for instance POF).
Okay, lets see what happens

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Hello every one.
My AOR is 7th Sept. Saw movements in my application on 5, 8 & 9 Nov. I ordered GCMS notes on 18th Nov. for more clarity on what was going on and got them on 21st Dec. Below is the status as on 9th Nov.
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Info. sharing: Complete, Final: Approved.
Since that time when the application was approved (9 Nov.) No PPR so far!

I raised CSE and got a standard reply that my application is within the stipulated time.

Emailed my Local VO 2 weeks ago, No reply yet.

Anyone from August Forum had the same situation? What are your thoughts? Thanks

(PNP-O/ IP2 since AOR)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello every one.
My AOR is 7th Sept. Saw movements in my application on 5, 8 & 9 Nov. I ordered GCMS notes on 18th Nov. for more clarity on what was going on and got them on 21st Dec. Below is the status as on 9th Nov.
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Info. sharing: Complete, Final: Approved.
Since that time when the application was approved (9 Nov.) No PPR so far!

I raised CSE and got a standard reply that my application is within the stipulated time.

Emailed my Local VO 2 weeks ago, No reply yet.

Anyone from August Forum had the same situation? What are your thoughts? Thanks

(PNP-O/ IP2 since AOR)
This is a very good case to send an email to NDVO... Please send and email to NDVO stating your file is approved. You might get from PPR from them in 2-4 days.. Which have been a trend lately. Do it now/ASAP.

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys, I got a CSC note response and I am not sure where my application stands. My AOR Date is 2-Aug-18 and still no PPR. Please let me know if anyone has received such response earlier and have some idea. Thanks in advance!!!

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
Did you raise a webform or send an email to receive such a response?... I mean what does one do to get a CSC not reponse.. Also what did you ask?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

In October, I got to know that eligibility is recommended pass, criminality and security in process. In Nov, I also got an mail CPC Ottawa before and I got a reply that it's in queue for review.
This morning, I have received this email from CPC-Ottawa. "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times" I am worried. Am about to order GCMS notes.

AOR 14 Aug.
Any insights anyone?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Hello everyone,

In October, I got to know that eligibility is recommended pass, criminality and security in process. In Nov, I also got an mail CPC Ottawa before and I got a reply that it's in queue for review.
This morning, I have received this email from CPC-Ottawa. "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times" I am worried. Am about to order GCMS notes.

AOR 14 Aug.
Any insights anyone?
Order gcms!