NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi All,
I am having difficulties completing the personal history section in the online application. I have added all my details from last 10 years and when I try to save and exit , it is showing it incomplete , leading me back to my 10 year history section. Could anybody help me here from the personal experience ?

Regards,
Gaurav
HI Guess its not just last 10 years, but you need to fill details from the age of 18 years.
Try giving details from your age of 18 and then check if it works.

All the best!!!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
HI Guess its not just last 10 years, but you need to fill details from the age of 18 years.
Try giving details from your age of 18 and then check if it works.

All the best!!!
Hi,
I am done with the process. Your response is highly appreciated though.
Thank you !

Jul 25, 2018
AOR : Aug 13th
MEP : Sept 4th.

BG Status says " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I in IP1 or IP2 ?

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
AOR : Aug 13th
MEP : Sept 4th.

BG Status says " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I in IP1 or IP2 ?
are you CEC Inland applicant?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
How can u say??
The BGC status as 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' means the BGC in progress for the first time and we call it IP-1.

The BGC status as 'We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information' means the BGC is in progress for the second time and we call it IP-2.

Note that every application is different and not all applicants see their BGC change from NA-1 to IP-1, in fact, I was never into IP-1 stage but moved to IP-2 directly from NA.

P.S. IP-1 and IP-2 aren't IRCC terminologies but we use it to clarify our BGC status and overall progress of our application.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
The BGC status as 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' means the BGC in progress for the first time and we call it IP-1.

The BGC status as 'We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information' means the BGC is in progress for the second time and we call it IP-2.

Note that every application is different and not all applicants see their BGC change from NA-1 to IP-1, in fact, I was never into IP-1 stage but moved to IP-2 directly from NA.

P.S. IP-1 and IP-2 aren't IRCC terminologies but we use it to clarify our BGC status and overall progress of our application.
This could be helpful: https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
guys does anyone know what happens from here? time line?

You're in IP-2 and so am I. Processing times vary from case to case, be patient. Make sure to check your account regularly to keep an eye on important updates such as ADR.
In general, if everything goes well then after IP-2 usually applicants recieve the PPR email.

Reactions: at4446

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
You're in IP-2 and so am I. Processing times vary from case to case, be patient. Make sure to check your account regularly to keep an eye on important updates such as ADR.
In general, if everything goes well then after IP-2 usually applicants recieve the PPR email.
hey there, wont they send an email if they need anything? or we need to regularly check the account itself?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
hey there, wont they send an email if they need anything? or we need to regularly check the account itself?
People have experienced that sometimes emails are sent a bit late, a day or two after your CIC account is updated.
You don't want to lose any time especially if there's an additional document request.
PPR's, however, are communicated through emails.