23-08-2017
Doc's Request.
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
11-10-2017
Hi
What's the difference between "We start Processing your application on 10/20/2017 and In Process in Ecas PA section? the reason I'm asking my application was In Process for weeks and now I got that message. I'm still waiting for A0R3 from VO

What is AOR3?

Reactions: balkan17

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone from August applicants already received an invitation to apply for Quebec selection certificate? Or when should we apply for it ?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
We got an email saying our application was being sent to the Sydney office on October 6th. We have not received an AOR2 yet. Is this normal as it has been over two weeks?

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Can someone give me a hand on my situation ?

My application timeline :

Application received on aug 17 , AOR 1 received on oct 02 followed by SA received on oct 10. I submitted schedule a and police check on oct 11 - no medical request yet. Today, I checked my ecas online and it changed from 'application received' to ' in process' this week.

I called the IRCC call centre and in the menu when i entered my application # to check the status ,

- it states that my application was received on above date
- followed by 'we are checking your sponsorship eligibility' ( i already received SA letter in the mail )
- followed by ' we have received your additional documents' ( may be referring to schedule a and pcc)
-followed by ' we are reviewing your medical results ' ( no email yet about medical request)

And today my ecas shows ' in process'

Now i have few clarifications
1. Did you guys receive medical before ecas shows ' in process' ?
2. Does gcc key online account usually states that cic sent an email or letter requesting medical ? ( mine doesn't say anything )

Please advise and thanks in advance !!!!

JAG85

Sep 22, 2017
application received 17th August.....waiting for file to be transferred to respective VO.
Med passed on 13th Oct , sch A and photos uploaded on 11th oct.

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Application received on aug 17 , AOR 1 received on oct 02 followed by SA received on oct 10. I submitted schedule a and police check on oct 11 - no medical request yet. Today, I checked my ecas online and it changed from 'application received' to ' in process' this week.

I called the IRCC call centre and in the menu when i entered my application # to check the status ,

- followed by 'we are checking your sponsorship eligibility' ( i already received SA letter in the mail )
- followed by ' we have received your additional documents' ( may be referring to schedule a and pcc)
-followed by ' we are reviewing your medical results ' ( no email yet about medical request)

2. Does gcc key online account usually states that cic sent an email or letter requesting medical ? ( mine doesn't say anything )

My medical request was sent by post, I did not receive mail, but a letter.

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Does medical request usually come in the courier ?

Does gc key show you that there is a medical request letter ?

Hello Everyone,

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Reactions: Jpearl0593

Afza

Aug 24, 2017
Hi All,

I had submitted the application on August 25, 2017. I had called IRCC to know how to update my new address, however I got to know from them that the application was returned back through canada post on Oct 6.

But till now I haven't received the application back neither to my old address nor to my new address.

Could any one please let me know via which postal service the application was returned?

Also is there any way to track the returned application?

Thanks.
Hi there,

Did u received any UCI number untill now that your application is in process or any update email from CIC?

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
We got an email saying our application was being sent to the Sydney office on October 6th. We have not received an AOR2 yet. Is this normal as it has been over two weeks?
Some VOs don't send AOR2 at all, don't worry. When you check ECAS for PA and you can see a line there like "We started processing your case", it means PA case is already opened in some VO

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Help guys! We decided to apply for visitor visa while waiting for the main process to be complete (I'm August applicant). Our lawyer did not link application to online account, but to apply for tourist visa I must have an account, how do we proceed in this case? Can I create account myself to apply for TRV or only our lawyer can do it? Thanks

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Help guys! We decided to apply for visitor visa while waiting for the main process to be complete (I'm August applicant). Our lawyer did not link application to online account, but to apply for tourist visa I must have an account, how do we proceed in this case? Can I create account myself to apply for TRV or only our lawyer can do it? Thanks
Yes, sure. You can create your account on mycic and apply for a tourist visa from there.

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Some VOs don't send AOR2 at all, don't worry. When you check ECAS for PA and you can see a line there like "We started processing your case", it means PA case is already opened in some VO
It writes on my ECAS.checked yesterday"We started processing your application "This means that it is received in the VO?