+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Just aced the test 20/20.. ;D ;D

But during interview the officer mentioned that he will have to verify my residency by requesting for my entry records from CBSA. Any idea on how long this may take or is it possible he will send me an RQ?
Congrats Tinam :)

i didn't get my Oath invite yet it's been almost 3 weeks since i finished the exam. so they might be checking my records too.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramborno said:
Congrats Tinam :)

i didn't get my Oath invite yet it's been almost 3 weeks since i finished the exam. so they might be checking my records too.
Did your status on ECAS change to decision made or nothing yet?

Harym21

Aug 23, 2016
tinam said:
Just aced the test 20/20.. ;D ;D

But during interview the officer mentioned that he will have to verify my residency by requesting for my entry records from CBSA. Any idea on how long this may take or is it possible he will send me an RQ?
Congrats tinam!

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Congrats Islandting! You are about to cross the final hurdle in this complex process..congrats!
THANKS TOOK ONLY 4 MONTHS ..WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just forgot to add one more thing.. I have ordered CBSA records before even applying. I got the CBSA records probably in September I guess. This morning when I went for test, I took that CBSA record just in case. When the officer was reviewing my Physical presence log she also saw my CBSA records and asked me whether she can keep it (just to add to the file, I guess). Probably in case any question arise they already have the record I gave.

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
Vancouver
Exam date: November 3, 2016 (20/20)

Still no updates on my ECAS, still "in process" and waiting for the "decision made" status. How long usually after the test should it change to DM anyway? Hmmm. I dont know if its because the CIC website had some technical difficulties after the US elections or because its a holiday weekend thats why nothing has been updating/moving much. I know patience is a virtue but I'm just so anxious to reach the final step in this 7 yr journey for me!!! ???

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfam2016 said:
Just forgot to add one more thing.. I have ordered CBSA records before even applying. I got the CBSA records probably in September I guess. This morning when I went for test, I took that CBSA record just in case. When the officer was reviewing my Physical presence log she also saw my CBSA records and asked me whether she can keep it (just to add to the file, I guess). Probably in case any question arise they already have the record I gave.
I didn't know they accept them. I have the same record from CBSA but did not take it with me since they discourage applicants from requesting the same from CBSA. Now i have to wait God knows when this guy will request for them...Best wishes!