Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
maali said:
Finally finish line is in sight.

ECAS updated with oath on Aug. 6th 2015!!!!!!

ONE FULL YEAR- START to END
Congrats!
That's a lucky day to become Canadian. 8)

mimina82

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/28/2014
AOR Received.
10/29/2014
File Transfer...
01/09/2015 (line later disappeared from ecas)
Interview........
03/27/2015
Congrats to all who have oath dates!!!

Does anyone that had their oath in scarborough know if its true that you can only bring one person? I invited my dad who will be coming from Ottawa, but if that is the case, then my husband will be left out.
kind of disappointed :'( I wanted to share this special celebration with them both!!

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received in August and in process since Oct 2014. No absolutely no movement since then. Is there anybody from August yet to get test date / oath? Is it normal? Is there a way tp follow-up or nudge them for status (other than call center)?

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Maple_Star said:
My application was received in August and in process since Oct 2014. No absolutely no movement since then. Is there anybody from August yet to get test date / oath? Is it normal? Is there a way tp follow-up or nudge them for status (other than call center)?
Your MP

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hi Dan,
Since my LOT has been disappeared and the file was transfered to Calgary office I have heard nothing since then. You have any idea how long does it take to get test invitation?

Thanks

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple_Star said:
One of my friend got invitation after 14 month. He was previously resident of Dubai & travelled to Dubai 5 time during Last 4 years of his Application.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
alexdive said:
Hi Dan,
Since my LOT has been disappeared and the file was transfered to Calgary office I have heard nothing since then. You have any idea how long does it take to get test invitation?

Thanks

My file was transferred in January and it was in April I went to the MP to discus my concern regarding my file and it was the same month (April) CIC sent me finger print and the following month (May) they sent me test. This was a result of the MP contacted them - Having not been to the MP i would be still waiting. So try your MP they will be crazy in helping now since they need the vote.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimina82 said:
Congrats to all who have oath dates!!!

Does anyone that had their oath in scarborough know if its true that you can only bring one person? I invited my dad who will be coming from Ottawa, but if that is the case, then my husband will be left out.
kind of disappointed :'( I wanted to share this special celebration with them both!!
In my oath letter it states that cannot allow any guest due to capacity problem. Please make sure that you can even take at least one.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
DAN 11,
I went to PM office today. The guy promised he will do something making me get test invite before the election. Hope it works out.

DAN11 said:
My file was transferred in January and it was in April I went to the MP to discus my concern regarding my file and it was the same month (April) CIC sent me finger print and the following month (May) they sent me test. This was a result of the MP contacted them - Having not been to the MP i would be still waiting. So try your MP they will be crazy in helping now since they need the vote.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
alexdive said:
DAN 11,
I went to PM office today. The guy promised he will do something making me get test invite before the election. Hope it works out.
Great! following him up in September unless he gave you a date as to when to follow up with him

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...... :)

Finally.....Canadian Citizen.

It was almost one year journey from start to finish. I took the oath on July 22, after not so long wait from the test date.

I think the news is coming from every corner that the oath letters are showing up fast.

I wish everyone good luck who are still in the process and waiting for test and letter.

Thank you everyone for there sincere help to all the queries answered.

Lets start a new beginning. ;D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thepolestar said:

It was almost one year journey from start to finish. I took the oath on July 22, after not so long wait from the test date.

I think the news is coming from every corner that the oath letters are showing up fast.

I wish everyone good luck who are still in the process and waiting for test and letter.

Congratulations :)

mimina82

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/28/2014
AOR Received.
10/29/2014
File Transfer...
Interview........
03/27/2015
thepolestar said:

Congratulations!!! so exiting :)

mimina82

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/28/2014
AOR Received.
10/29/2014
File Transfer...
Interview........
03/27/2015
maali said:
In my oath letter it states that cannot allow any guest due to capacity problem. Please make sure that you can even take at least one.
Thanks for your answer!!
Mine just says they cannot guarantee seating and everyone has to be seated. Anyways I guess my dad will come with me as we already bought tickets for him to come from Ottawa. Hubby will have to stay behind and only join us for celebration later. Fingers crossed they let dad in. If not he will have to hang out at the mall....thank goodness its close by :) Either way it will be an exiting day for sure!!!