+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
ellaine said:
congratulations KIAB. happy for you. :)
Thank you ellaine and abscott. On cic processing time Trinidad - Port of Spain our visa office it says 20 months so for us to be done this in 4 months has been a true blessing and relief. I wish you guys who are waiting all the best.

workluck

Apr 10, 2013
update:

COPR came in the mail today!!! Took 2 weeks from Paris, but it's here finally. So happy. Will make an appointment with CIC office tomorrow (or go to border, if it takes too long...) Really hoping that yours is coming soon, too, especially for those couples who have been separated for a long time. I've been fortunate that we were togther through it all, albeit never knowing if I had to leave the country soon. We were too young to get married quickly, but now, over five years in the relationship, it's finally all good. I wish all of you who have to endure separation from your loved one(s) strength, courage and lots of luck. Love conquers!!!

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
workluck said:
update:

COPR came in the mail today!!! Took 2 weeks from Paris, but it's here finally. So happy. Will make an appointment with CIC office tomorrow (or go to border, if it takes too long...) Really hoping that yours is coming soon, too, especially for those couples who have been separated for a long time. I've been fortunate that we were togther through it all, albeit never knowing if I had to leave the country soon. We were too young to get married quickly, but now, over five years in the relationship, it's finally all good. I wish all of you who have to endure separation from your loved one(s) strength, courage and lots of luck. Love conquers!!!
congratulations :)

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
workluck said:
update:

Congrats!! That will make for a wonderful Christmas! :D

ellaine

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22, 2013 , received as per tracking number August 26, 2013
AOR Received.
September 5, 2013
File Transfer...
September 13, 2013
Med's Done....
August 5, 2013
Passport Req..
November 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 13, 2013
LANDED..........
February 07, 2014 (Winnipeg)
workluck said:
update:

congratulations workluck.God Bless.

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
Hi guys,

Hope everything is fine with every one.I received an email from AbuDhabi Visa office like a month ago to submit additional document within in 45 days.
I have being successful to that in 28 days.After submission of the required documents what is next step now it will go for review.When is status changed online to processing.

Best Regards

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Let me be the first to greet you all :) ;D

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
joshrara4413 said:
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Let me be the first to greet you all :) ;D
Greetings to all of you forum mates...

May the coming years bring God's abundance of blessings, love and peace to all our homes and families...

God bless everyone :)

mac_0n3

Oct 21, 2011
is there any way i can get in contact with the VO or anyone from Canadian Immigration? , it has been a month since the VO received my wifes passport for her visa to be stamped and we have yet to get it back. I thought this was going to be quicker and now im getting worried that maybe they have misplaced my wifes passport or that they sent in back with a different tracking number than the one that was included in the pre paid airway bill . I really thought id have my wife and son here with me for chirstmas and new years :(

workluck

Apr 10, 2013
Happy New Year everybody! Wishing for speedy completion of everyone's application!
My own quest is over for now, I drove to the border yesterday and landed. No questions asked, they just looked at my passport and letter for 10 minutes (and their own records, I assume) and made me sign the COPR and sent me off. No smiles, no questions, no welcome ;). I'd dressed in light pink/rose for the occasion, had heard that makes women look innocent and vulnerable and helps with any sort of officials! ;D
Felt very happy and blessed, though, sometimes no sign of interest is better than any!

All the best and thanks so much for your support!!

Isildur

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Hi Workluck,

Which temporary Work Visa did you have and how long did it take to receive it? I'm wondering if I could get a temporary work visa while I wait for the PR to be approved, as I will be living in Canada during this period.

Thanks!

Isidro

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
workluck said:
Happy New Year everybody! Wishing for speedy completion of everyone's application!
My own quest is over for now, I drove to the border yesterday and landed. No questions asked, they just looked at my passport and letter for 10 minutes (and their own records, I assume) and made me sign the COPR and sent me off. No smiles, no questions, no welcome ;). I'd dressed in light pink/rose for the occasion, had heard that makes women look innocent and vulnerable and helps with any sort of officials! ;D
Felt very happy and blessed, though, sometimes no sign of interest is better than any!

All the best and thanks so much for your support!!

Happy new year everyone! Happy new year workluck...Congrats to u :)

;D ;D ;D You're funny but it's true, sometimes no sign of interest is better than any! :) ;D. I'll take note of that...

Happy new year everyone! Happy new year workluck...Congrats to u :)

;D ;D ;D You're funny but it's true, sometimes no sign of interest is better than any! :) ;D. I'll take note of that...

Thank you for wishing us all speedy completion of our applications which all of us I know are praying for...

In God's time and grace, we will be blessed with our visas. We have done our best with everything, God will do the rest for us...

Have a blessed waiting time everyone...

abscott :)

sangela

Sep 16, 2013
MEDICALS NOT RECEIVED

So I thought I'd share my experience on this forum. My husband's status on ecas has been sitting in the 'Application Rec'd' status since August 2013 now. No where does it say that Medicals have been received. So I decided to send an email to CPP-O this past Dec only to find out that they haven't received it yet. We went back and forth a few times. I provided them with the UMI # given to us by the panel physician and CPP-O said they would follow up with their Medical Branch in Ottawa. Finally, after another week of waiting, they come back and say that their Medical Branch has now located and linked his Medicals to his application! Phew! The point i'm trying to make is that if you have ANY doubt why your applicant's status hasn't shown 'Medicals Received' yet, I wouldn't wait too long to inquire. His doc visit was back in May 2013 and we didn't get around to actually submitting the entire application to CPP-M until Aug (b/c of the FBI check which took forever). Maybe that's why they were having trouble linking it. Who knows!

Btw, the ecas status has yet to be updated.

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
Hello forum friends! Any updates, news or progress on your applications so far??? :)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
i got second gcms notes same medical passed nothing else started.notes included passports received.