Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
august 2013 applicants here? i have just submitted my MPNP application online last august 6. do i belong here?

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
rmatienzo_13 said:
august 2013 applicants here? i have just submitted my MPNP application online last august 6. do i belong here?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-application-batch-2013-t132711.0.html
I guess all the applicants are like a family here but maybe you can find more affinity with other MPNP applicants as this group is CEC, good luck with your application!

elargus

Aug 16, 2013
praveenkumarsr said:
Oba, Elargus & Others,

Sorry guys, I didn't receive notifications on the recent updates. I had enabled it, but don't know why so couldn't reply you guys early. As I suggested earlier, we can use trackitt.com. If you guys suggest to have a separate spreadsheet here, we can do that as well through google docs. But I prefer to maintain the data at a single place,.i.e., trackitt.com. And it will be secure as you will be the only person to edit your details. No one else could do. If you have any doubts in filling in trackitt.com, we can discuss in here because this is an active forum when compared to trackitt.com.
Thanks JORGER for providing the info on my behalf.
Thanks praveenkumarsr,
I think trackitt.com is good idea, I would check it out.
God Bless!

elargus

Aug 16, 2013
mrsalvaro said:
Hi Elargus!

I didn't post in the wrong place. I made clarifications here in your thread because my name is being dragged in here without me knowing.

I Just found out today that abscott mistakenly entered your infos on the spreadsheet intended only for the Family Class Sponsorship for the month of August. In the case of the spreadsheet that we are all referring to, I only entered the infos from the Family Class thread.I am only a collaborator with abscott because I am maintaining another sheet and thread prior to this August 2013 spreadsheet.

To make my point clear,this is the first time I've seen your names. And I too was wondering why your names suddenly showed up in the spreadsheet when I didn't even see your names posting messages on that thread.

I am busy maintaining the July 2013 spreadsheet and thread for Family Class so it never came to my mind to bother posting to another thread that doesn't apply to me.

I hope I answered you question fair enough. I am really sorry for the confusions.

Thanks!:)
Hey mrsalvaro and abscott
I did not mean to cause any trouble. I guess it is because I am new here, so please forgive my last post.
As suggested by praveenkumarsr and Oba, I think I will use trackitt.com.
Cheers

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
elargus said:
Hey mrsalvaro and abscott
I did not mean to cause any trouble. I guess it is because I am new here, so please forgive my last post.
As suggested by praveenkumarsr and Oba, I think I will use trackitt.com.
Cheers
No worries dear! ;)

Good luck on your application.

May I ask where are you bound to in Canada?

I hope you receive good news soon. :)

elargus

Aug 16, 2013
mrsalvaro said:
No worries dear! ;)

Good luck on your application.

May I ask where are you bound to in Canada?

I hope you receive good news soon. :)
I hope to settle in Ottawa.
God bless

xihy06

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
10-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
09-Oct-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Done....
Upfront 01-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
27-May-2014; VO change Req.:28-May; Confirmation Rec.: 12-June
iam_toby said:
Can't seem to find a August 2013 CEC spreadsheet, do u guys have one?
I dont think so.....most of us are using trackiit...

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
JORGER said:
You are right Oba, I got my AOR today (CIO received on Jun 28th) It took 53 days, it will give you an idea on when you can expect yours, hopefully sooner
Yes, it's actually AOR though I wrote it PER :)
Sorry for having caused any confusion.
(Btw, those are same... CIO-Sydney will send this e-mail, after they finished verify that (1) we have filled out your application forms correctly and signed them, (2) paid our processing fee, and (3) included all documents.)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
oba3 said:
Yes, it's actually AOR though I wrote it PER :)
Sorry for having caused any confusion.
(Btw, those are same... CIO-Sydney will send this e-mail, after they finished verify that (1) we have filled out your application forms correctly and signed them, (2) paid our processing fee, and (3) included all documents.)
So 'PER' was just a typo?

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
iam_toby said:
So 'PER' was just a typo?
Yes, I'm afraid :-[

P.S.
PER means "Positive Eligibility Review". After our initial eligibility review is complete at CIO-Sydney, if successful, we will receive confirmation of it... Aye, it's the same as AOR.
Although CIC didn't use this term, AOR from CIO-Sydney called "PER" by FSW applicants. FSW applicants also call "AOR" for AOR from their local visa office (include CPP-O). Their "AOR", "2nd AOR", "waiting letter" have same meaning.
Anyway, we are CEC applicants so I think I shouldn't use PER!!

Thanks,

oba

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
oba3 said:

P.S.
PER means "Positive Eligibility Review". After our initial eligibility review is complete at CIO-Sydney, if successful, we will receive confirmation of it... Aye, it's the same as AOR.
Although CIC didn't use this term, AOR from CIO-Sydney called "PER" by FSW applicants. FSW applicants also call "AOR" for AOR from their local visa office (include CPP-O). Their "AOR", "2nd AOR", "waiting letter" have same meaning.

Thanks,

oba
Alright. Good to know, thanks!!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
oba3 said:

P.S.
Anyway, we are CEC applicants so I think I shouldn't use PER!!

Thanks,

oba
;D You guys are having fun here! that's good!
AOR is a little (but feels so big!) step, it means, as Oba said (1) we have filled out application forms correctly and signed them, (2) paid our processing fee, and (3) included all documents
PER is the next step (we do not receive any notification about) adding to the AOR the fact that the application meet with the eligibility criteria (basically 1 year skilled full time work experience and language requirements)
After that the rest of the application review starts

Krishna Kumar

Aug 23, 2013
Hi all,
I sent my CEC application to CIC on the 21st of August 2013. When will I get responses.. any body please guess... as my current work permit ends by first week of November 2013.