+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug, Sept, Oct and november 2010 PR,OWP at wp application...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
welcome eimo ! yours was fast! dont worry all is well! us, we are starting the waiting game!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: RE: PR application is in process (caregiver)

If you have DM, then the letter you're waiting for would be the one informing you that your processing is completed then another one for the landing interview, so you're almost there. I should think congratulations are in order :)

eimo said:
Im a single caregiver applicant

this is my timeline:
caregiver applicant in Ontario

PR & OWP application received CIC: Nov. 13, 2009
Started processing: January 26, 2010
OWP approved: July 7, 2010
OWP mail received: July 14, 2010
As of today: Nov. 21, 2010 my PR still in process...Medical results have been received
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Still patiently waiting.... :( my application may be delayed because i didn't submit my PR processing fee receipt together with my application for PR last year. I called the CIC December last year 2009 and i told the agent my receipt number as he was updated my file. So, by the time the officer opened my file he will see that i already paid the said fee. hoping that i will be granted permanent resident status at the end of the year.

Share timelines please. thank you.

eimo

Nov 21, 2010
Re: RE: PR application is in process (caregiver)

job_seeker said:
If you have DM, then the letter you're waiting for would be the one informing you that your processing is completed then another one for the landing interview, so you're almost there. I should think congratulations are in order :)
thanks. i'll keep you posted as long as i received a letter from CIC. just pray my fellow applicants. don't worry God knows what is best for us.