Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Don't believe them at all told me yesterday that I should hear something soon.

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Experts please help - IMPORTANT -- Experts pls help!!! received an email from CIC ---

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement of paragraph 87.1(2)(a) of the IRPR which states that a foreign national is a member of the Canadian Experience Class if they have acquired in Canada, within the three years before the date on which their application for permanent residence is made, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, exclusive of restricted occupations.

I am not satisfied that you submitted a genuine letter of employment with your application pursuant to the Canada Experience Class. I base this opinion on the fact that the signatory of your letter of employment, XXX, was not employed as General Manager of the XXX, ON on April 07, 2014, the date on the letter. Further, it is noted, that this establishment does not have a position called Marketing Manager (Business Development) as the letter claims.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this letter. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you were working in the capacity you declared. You have until October 23, 2016, to submit additional information you would like me to consider. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

What shall i do, I have all the letters, the LMO, the ROE, the Pay Stubs.. what should i do please help...

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_21 said:
Experts please help - IMPORTANT -- Experts pls help!!! received an email from CIC ---

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement of paragraph 87.1(2)(a) of the IRPR which states that a foreign national is a member of the Canadian Experience Class if they have acquired in Canada, within the three years before the date on which their application for permanent residence is made, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, exclusive of restricted occupations.

I am not satisfied that you submitted a genuine letter of employment with your application pursuant to the Canada Experience Class. I base this opinion on the fact that the signatory of your letter of employment, XXX, was not employed as General Manager of the XXX, ON on April 07, 2014, the date on the letter. Further, it is noted, that this establishment does not have a position called Marketing Manager (Business Development) as the letter claims.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this letter. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you were working in the capacity you declared. You have until October 23, 2016, to submit additional information you would like me to consider. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

What shall i do, I have all the letters, the LMO, the ROE, the Pay Stubs.. what should i do please help...
you said before that your file went back into process in twice, is this why??

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
2016istheyear said:
you said before that your file went back into process in twice, is this why??
I guess so, but that's so weird, I worked for two years, have all proof! How do i go about proving them?

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_21 said:
I guess so, but that's so weird, I worked for two years, have all proof! How do i go about proving them?
i guess you have to do as they ask. Give them proof that your job is what you say it is. Maybe a letter from HR or your boss, pay stubs , detailed job letter.

HR8080

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
ASAP when I got the COPR :")
Keep fighting. Gogogo

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Should I order note? My last note was in May, four months past

Danish123

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-09-2016
Friends just to keep you posted.. Today I received email Ready for Visa.. Finally after 28 moths of waiting... I have requested for Change of Visa office to India as I am not in Canada from last two years...

Please May/June/July applicant do let me know how many are still waiting and at what stage... If I get no update from your side then I assume that I am the only person who waited for so long....

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danish123 said:
Friends just to keep you posted.. Today I received email Ready for Visa.. Finally after 28 moths of waiting... I have requested for Change of Visa office to India as I am not in Canada from last two years...

Please May/June/July applicant do let me know how many are still waiting and at what stage... If I get no update from your side then I assume that I am the only person who waited for so long....
congrats my friend I'm happy for you. Your life is going to change for the better.