+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
2016istheyear said:
so you're security checks have been in process twice ??
My whole file, has gone back in process 'twice'.. Eligibility, security!!!.. only medical is passed..

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
2016istheyear said:
Idk if you al saw but a sept 2014 got his PPR today. There's still hope for us.
Yes, we all know that we will get an answer soon, whether yes or no and mostly a yes.. but when is that soon, this wait is killing us but what else can we do other then wait.. Hopefully something soon..

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
This is the reply my MP got..

Good afternoon,
The following information has been just sent to my attention.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class:

· Since our last communication there has not been an update on the file. We would be able to take action on your behalf as of February 3, 2017.
· If the application is approved:
o your constituent will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa and
o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
· If the application is refused:
o the officer will send your constituent a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

At this point I am unable to make any further inquiries until Feb 3 2017, as advised by CIC. As confirmed in their comments above, They will not provide any further information on your case until that date. If you have any further issues before then I suggest you contact them directly.

FML, I am outta here until Feb 3.. Good luck people, not gonna waste my time and energy going everyday on ECSA or GIC Login to check updates..

Stay bless and happy, there's much more to life then waiting for PR..

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_21 said:

Good afternoon,

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class:

· Since our last communication there has not been an update on the file. We would be able to take action on your behalf as of February 3, 2017.
o your constituent will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa and
o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
o the officer will send your constituent a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

At this point I am unable to make any further inquiries until Feb 3 2017, as advised by CIC. As confirmed in their comments above, They will not provide any further information on your case until that date. If you have any further issues before then I suggest you contact them directly.

FML, I am outta here until Feb 3.. Good luck people, not gonna waste my time and energy going everyday on ECSA or GIC Login to check updates..

wow feb 3 huh. Insane.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_21 said:

Good afternoon,

when did you do your medicals??

Joseph1985

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I just called CIC today Morning.
The agent said no updates on my file.
The Ottawa office is working on my file.
When I called them August 5 they said everything is
Completed and you will get a PPR soon.
My RPRF paid on January 18 2016.
Medicals done on May 5th.
I contacted my local MP on August First week.
What is going on ? I have no idea.
What else I can do ?

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joseph1985 said:
I just called CIC today Morning.
The agent said no updates on my file.
The Ottawa office is working on my file.
When I called them August 5 they said everything is
Completed and you will get a PPR soon.
My RPRF paid on January 18 2016.
Medicals done on May 5th.
I contacted my local MP on August First week.
What is going on ? I have no idea.
What else I can do ?
try calling them until u get an agent nice enough to give you a real update. Took me weeks of trying to get a nice agent lol

Rahul_sharma_76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Extending the expected date to 2017 is just not fair as you all can see originally our processing time was 14 months and at this point we are already 10 months over that limit. So many things are needed to be done and everything comes down to are you a pr or Canadian. Soon enough our documents will expire and then we'll be asked to collect every single document again and then they will get another year or so on our files. Well I am not one of those people who complain again and again but this is not how you treat humans in 21 st century.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Rahul_sharma_76 said:
Extending the expected date to 2017 is just not fair as you all can see originally our processing time was 14 months and at this point we are already 10 months over that limit. So many things are needed to be done and everything comes down to are you a pr or Canadian. Soon enough our documents will expire and then we'll be asked to collect every single document again and then they will get another year or so on our files. Well I am not one of those people who complain again and again but this is not how you treat humans in 21 st century.
We all understand the pain, but what we can do now? who we can talk to? Cic just doesn't care :'(

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC again yesterday. Call centre guy said the same thing, application is complete and is just sitting on the Agents desk waiting for a final decision. Is it really that hard to make a decision on a completed application!!!!!

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
2016istheyear said:
Called CIC again yesterday. Call centre guy said the same thing, application is complete and is just sitting on the Agents desk waiting for a final decision. Is it really that hard to make a decision on a completed application!!!!!
I guess all the information the call center agents can provide to us is from GCMS notes. And maybe some of them even don't know how to read GCMS notes correctly. This is the only reason I can think of to explain why different agents always give different answers and most of these answers are wrong.