+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes, I received a mail from IRCC couple of days after I raised the webform that they have received my documents and they have forwarded it to the concerned Visa Office. No changes happened in the GCKey account until I received PPR mail.
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada. We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

Reactions: RumezaJ

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada. We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
How did u request for reconsideration? Is it just by raising webform using the general webform link? Did u add any document along with it?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
HI guys.. I need some info..
1. How to order gcms notes?
2. How to start a new application process? Do I have to get my password from my consultant to make any changes or that profile is also deleted with my refusal? Do I have to make a new account on IRCC website? I have deferred to September 2022.
Thank you

Jdsheta

Oct 4, 2020
I am commenting on behalf of my brother.
He has applied on 21st August Non-SDS
There was a ghost update on November 17

Review of medical results - October 5, 2021
:You passed the medical exam
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 16, 2021

COR - India

• PPR on 13th December...

Thank you all
#foreverhopeful

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Ok. Keep updating once u get ur decision. Hope u get ur visa this time.
I have also applied for the second time and waiting for a decision.
This time you again applied with spouse but i did not. Only added younger child. From UAE 3 main objections are related to strong ties, immigration status and employment prospects. With these issues i didnt apply with spouse this time. I dont know what will happen but seriously i was thinking its ery easy to get visa if have finance but now its seems it might be a dream for me to go canada. Applied for GCMS notes for 3rd application or 2nd refusal reconsideration if needed

Reactions: RumezaJ

RS20201

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
This time you again applied with spouse but i did not. Only added younger child. From UAE 3 main objections are related to strong ties, immigration status and employment prospects. With these issues i didnt apply with spouse this time. I dont know what will happen but seriously i was thinking its ery easy to get visa if have finance but now its seems it might be a dream for me to go canada. Applied for GCMS notes for 3rd application or 2nd refusal reconsideration if needed
Be determined and focussed. You will get the PPR this time around. Wishing you all the best.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
My sister got ppr. She applied online for jan intake under SDS.File processed in Edmonton .

Here is the timeline
Country India
October 7th 2021 file submitted
October 14th biometrics given and updated
Medical uploaded along with file submission and medical updated on October 29
November 17 ghost updation
December 17 BVL and PPR

She was refused in 2017. She applied with SOP this time after graduation with 96% . Funds shown only $10000. Property worth $150000

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Be determined and focussed. You will get the PPR this time around. Wishing you all the best.
Thank you for your wishes. First time someone said i will get ppr. This time i am confident if could not get then 4th application will sumbit from home country Pakistan

Sudas96

May 2, 2021
File submitted: 16th October 21
Biometrics updated: 21 October 21
There has been no update since then.. anyone on the same page?

RMittal123

Sep 23, 2021
My sister got ppr. She applied online for jan intake under SDS.File processed in Edmonton .

Here is the timeline
Country India
October 7th 2021 file submitted
October 14th biometrics given and updated
Medical uploaded along with file submission and medical updated on October 29
November 17 ghost updation
December 17 BVL and PPR

She was refused in 2017. She applied with SOP this time after graduation with 96% . Funds shown only $10000. Property worth $150000
Property is of parents?