+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
lol it's most likely false. because I haven't seen people from Aug 1-7 get their results last week. and the site said they're processing applications from Aug 1-7.

• Sad
Reactions: tiandstories

ozy33

Oct 21, 2021
This is so frustrating and stressful. IRCC is handling it really bad. Why do only mid-August files are being ignored like they don't even exist? While people who applied much later are getting PPRs.

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
Awesome! Congratulations bro!
So happy...
Now, you know the drill. Tell us your complete profile. Age, work exp, everything :)
Previous Education: BSc-Mechanical Engineering
Intended Program: MEng-Mechanical from UWindsor

I was graduated in Jan 2020. I was into my family business since then and that's not related to my education :). I used pandemic and engineering license issuance delay as an excuse to cover almost 1.5 years of gap and it worked for me.

I had a CGPA of 2.89 and I was told by so called experienced consultants that I won't be able to get into Master program and even if I get admission I won't get a Visa and now here I am. I did all the application process myself because Google/Social Media platforms are the best consultants :)

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
Congratulations

File Transferred from CPC Edmonton to Abu Dhabi on September 16.
File Transferred from Abu Dhabi to Warsaw on September 30.
Eligibility Reverted - September 30

How people know file send abu dhabi and warsaw... eligibility reverted

Can anyone explain in details abaout the purpose or actual definition
You need to keep track of your portal. Do check you GC Key Account at least once a day to know if there's any ghost update because you won't get an email for each update from IRCC. The moment you get an update in your file do ask Canadian Embassy in your country about the location of your file. They'll for sure let you know.

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
I did mail IRCC and asked about my application and got the same response as everybody that they are busy with Afghanistan issues.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I think not so much about profiles nowadays but someone in ircc needs to start working on our applications man o_Oo_O no point seeing profiles if files are left unreviewed

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
the moment you get an update in your file do ask Canadian Embassy in your country about the location of your file. They'll for sure let you know.
EXPLAIN PLEASE... you mean we need to send webform and ask where is my file? lol they never reply

exp
You need to keep track of your portal. Do check you GC Key Account at least once a day to know if there's any ghost update because you won't get an email for each update from IRCC. The moment you get an update in your file do ask Canadian Embassy in your country about the location of your file. They'll for sure let you know.