+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Has anyone raised webform for their application submitted in Aug? and any response from IRCC?
I see that september profiles are also getting PPR's now.

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
This is soo damn annoying, I applied on 16th Aug 2021 and am still waiting for a decision. My timeline is below:

SDS Application from India
Applied : 16 Aug 2021
Biometrics : 2 Sep 2021 updated in 10 mins
Medicals updated and eligibility review start 23 Sep 2021
BVL - Not yet
PPR - not yet

Programme : Masters degree at a public uni.

Since then.... crickets. This is getting on my nerves now. tried raising 5 webforms, all came back with the same generic response. I can see some Sep applicants getting their PPRs. looks like the early-mid August is gone in the wind.

Last edited:

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
This is soo damn annoying, I applied on 16th Aug 2021 and am still waiting for a decision. My timeline is below:

SDS Application from India
Applied : 16 Aug 2021
Biometrics : 2 Sep 2021 updated in 10 mins
Medicals updated and eligibility review start 23 Sep 2021
BVL - Not yet
PPR - not yet

Programme : Masters degree at a public uni.

Since then.... crickets. This is getting on my nerves now. tried raising 5 webforms, all came back with the same generic response. I can see some Sep applicants getting their PPRs. looks like the early-mid August is gone in the wind.
Iam waiting since july 5.. BVL 17th September.. no ppr till now.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
could it be possible that early - mid August files are in with the non sds people?
i am speculating those files were transferred here and there due ro ircc workload during that particular time and now stuck at some office being untouched when they are already moving on to the newer files

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
i am speculating those files were transferred here and there due ro ircc workload during that particular time and now stuck at some office being untouched when they are already moving on to the newer files
likely lol. but when we raise a webform to remind them, why don't they answer.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
The thing I am really pissed here is that most of Aug files, medicals and everything other thing else have already been updated. So all they have to do is just to sit down and open the files and take a look at the documents and tell us whether we meet the eligibility or not, which probably take 5 mins for them, and yet they are taking their own sweet time to do it (or not even doing it) and already moving on to sept files lol wtf.

@basil2 most likely cuz they have shit ton of webform and yet to reach ours or ignore since it's not afghanistan related lol