+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTN QORAX AND OTHER HERO MEMBERS

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi All,

My question, my papers started in process last Nov 24 in ecas, I resigned Nov 8, does this affect my application?
Second, I received a request asking for past 6 mos statement of account, since I only sent before the total balance from the bank...What I re-send was the past 6 mos statement from online netbanking, I just printed it..was it valid?
Thirdly, what will am going to expect now?
Thank you and more power to all!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
1) resignation should be okay, but I think you are supposed to update them with any information such as job changes. I could be wrong on the latter but resignation is okay. I am sure your previous employers would vouch your duties if they call.2
2) It is best to send original statements. But I dont know if online statement is okay or not.
3) They might ask you for more information, medical or make a decision.

farmer

Jan 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2009
Doc's Request.
21-05-2009
AOR Received.
21-05-2009
IELTS Request
21-05-2009
File Transfer...
07-08-2009
Med's Request
10-11-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
10-11-2009
Hi caloy,
i am not a hero member but i think i can shed a light on ur quetion. i am in the same situation..i quit my job during the visa process and just write down it in cover letter to chc ND.
rupeshhari is 100% right. resignation is ok..on safer side u can write explanation letter to ur chc.
for the third one, they will contact u if they need more info.

hope it helps.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Rupershari and farmers,

Thank you so much. I send an email to them just telling them that I resigned, that it was noted/highlighted in my work reference given by my most recent employer.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Caloy said:
Hi All,

My question, my papers started in process last Nov 24 in ecas, I resigned Nov 8, does this affect my application?
Second, I received a request asking for past 6 mos statement of account, since I only sent before the total balance from the bank...What I re-send was the past 6 mos statement from online netbanking, I just printed it..was it valid?
Thirdly, what will am going to expect now?
Thank you and more power to all!
Hi,

All posters before me have provided u the correct suggestions.

1. Yes, resignation is OK. It won't affect your apps, as u have already met your exp eligibility.
2. Online printouts are a No - No. CHC'll ask you again to submit 'originals' [on bank ltr. hd].
3. U can expect another docs update request.

I hope/wish that the 3rd point doesn't come by for u & u sail thru, successfully.

All the best, buddy !