Submitted pr application under Aip inland- November 3 ,2022
Aor- January 14
Medical passed-march 9
Pre arrival-march 11
Nothing after that!

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program, the company fired me. How long Ircc gives me.to find a new employer and to give.them a new endorsement for my pr to continue?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under Aip, I received ecopr, my huaband will arrive in Canada soon, as far as I know, he will give his address at the airport immigration and then we will wait for our pr card right? I hate my job, is safe to quit right now? Will affect our pr? or I have to wait until my husband arrives in Canada and we receive our pr?

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, I applied under Aip, I received ecopr, my huaband will arrive in Canada soon, as far as I know, he will give his address at the airport immigration and then we will wait for our pr card right? I hate my job, is safe to quit right now? Will affect our pr? or I have to wait until my husband arrives in Canada and we receive our pr?
I think you should be good to quit now, but if you can, maybe stay until you have your PR card. What is your timeline? How long did it take for your endorsement application to be processed?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
I applied under Aip, I am inland and already received Ecopr but my dependant still waiting for his passport. May quit my sponsor now, or when my dependant will be entering Canada and he confirms as a permanent residence will be a problem?

Dec 15, 2023
Hey everyone!

I am a New Brunswick international graduate and have applied my PR through AIP Program.

Application submission: August 7th
AOR / Biometric fee request: August 31st

I haven't received any update since then. I have paid my biometrics fee, uploaded the receipt but haven't gotten the Instruction Letter. Is anyone in the same situation like me?

CanadaJourney

Sep 16, 2023
Hey everyone!

I am a New Brunswick international graduate and have applied my PR through AIP Program.

Application submission: August 7th
AOR / Biometric fee request: August 31st

I haven't received any update since then. I have paid my biometrics fee, uploaded the receipt but haven't gotten the Instruction Letter. Is anyone in the same situation like me?
My AOR / Biometric fee request date was October 16. Same Boat.

Reactions: AverageEnjoyer_
Dec 15, 2023
My AOR / Biometric fee request date was October 16. Same Boat.
I hope we get an update soon. I feel like if we had paid the biometrics fee while submitting the application, we would've gotten the BIL by now. I think, all we can do is now wait. I did contact IRCC through Webform regarding this matter but I doubt they're gonna reply.

wessam75

Dec 19, 2023
I submitted my application in 15 November but l'm didn't received an AOR till now
I want to know what's the expected day to receive it?

Dec 15, 2023
Any progress within the last few days after your BIL? Thanks
So sorry for the late response.

Here's my timeline after BIL.

Additional Document Request - December 28

Pre Arrival Letter - January 9

Portal 1 - February 21 (I had to call IRCC to ask about my application because I never received anything after the PAL for more than a month. The agent told me that IRCC had already sent me Portal 1 on January 19. However I never received it cause of IRCC's "technical glitch in the system" and the agent requested a resend. This was ridiculous from IRCC's end and my processing got delayed by a month. )

Portal 2 - March 6 (Submitted the photo and address on the same day)

Waiting for eCoPR now.

CanadaJourney

Sep 16, 2023
So sorry for the late response.

Here's my timeline after BIL.

Additional Document Request - December 28

Pre Arrival Letter - January 9

Portal 1 - February 21 (I had to call IRCC to ask about my application because I never received anything after the PAL for more than a month. The agent told me that IRCC had already sent me Portal 1 on January 19. However I never received it cause of IRCC's "technical glitch in the system" and the agent requested a resend. This was ridiculous from IRCC's end and my processing got delayed by a month. )

Portal 2 - March 6 (Submitted the photo and address on the same day)

Waiting for eCoPR now.
Great! I received my PPR today. Wish us all the best in Canada!

Reactions: Taran D