def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Di
Thank you for your information. They asked for documents (PP, Employment Letter, .. ), and I resend it to them. Now, nothing updated.
They just confirmed that: still in processing (more than 4 months since I resend the documents )
did you finally get your endorsement from Nova Scotia? When did you get?
I am also waiting for a very long time.

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
I applied for Nova Scotia PNP endorsement in July 2023. So far no update. Anyone here who is waiting for the endorsement over 6 months?
I am beginning to get anxious now.

Shamigeek

Feb 15, 2024
Hi All,

I applied Atlantic immigration program and submit my PR file in july 2023

i am waiting for my AOR any timeline ?

niconico

Feb 22, 2024
I lived in PEI. I am quite lucky to share.
My employer submitted my application for endorsement on Nov 9, 2023. She forwarded what she received from the province, so I'm pretty sure she submitted without bluffing or lying. I got my endorsement on December 27, 2023, but due to the public holidays, my HR is on leave. I received it in the first week of Jan 2024.
I already gathered all the documents (the clearance report) when my employer submitted for endorsement. So, I have everything with me before the endorsement.
Therefore, after I reviewed, I submitted my PR application on January 10, 2024, and just got my AOR and biometrics letter yesterday (February 21, 2024).

Reactions: x2021gui

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I lived in PEI. I am quite lucky to share.
My employer submitted my application for endorsement on Nov 9, 2023. She forwarded what she received from the province, so I'm pretty sure she submitted without bluffing or lying. I got my endorsement on December 27, 2023, but due to the public holidays, my HR is on leave. I received it in the first week of Jan 2024.
I already gathered all the documents (the clearance report) when my employer submitted for endorsement. So, I have everything with me before the endorsement.
Therefore, after I reviewed, I submitted my PR application on January 10, 2024, and just got my AOR and biometrics letter yesterday (February 21, 2024).
thank you so much for sharing :). Congratulations on your first step

Reactions: niconico

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
A friend of mine who has applied for AIP was arrested for possession of magic mashroom and under cannabis influence. How much does it effect the immigration process?