+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Thank you @ Vision-Air , I got correct ECA report with IMM ref no now and it was sent to IRCC also.. thanks for your help...

mushfiq20

Aug 23, 2023
Got portal 2 email today for my dependent, but not for me! Anybody had similar experience? Theres only a case for my dependent on the portal to submit address and photo, but none for me (principal applicant)

My portal 1 was 29th aug (replied same day with information for both me and my dependent)

VO Montreal

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Update on my application timeline

November 4, 2022 - PR applied (Online)
January 10, 2023 - PR application returned due missing document
February 17, 2023 - Re-applied the PR (online)
March 21 AOR
July 12th MP (old used)
July 13th ADR ( Annex A, Employement letter both updated) submitted same day

Anyone in the same situation ?
I got portal 1 yesterday and replied right away!

How much time you guys have received portal 2 ? and how much time it take to receive PR card nowadays ?

Please share your timelines

Thanks

Reactions: Candaadream

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I got portal 1 yesterday and replied right away!

How much time you guys have received portal 2 ? and how much time it take to receive PR card nowadays ?

Please share your timelines

Thanks
I received portal 2 yesterday and submit the photo and mail address now waiting for eCoPR

waitingstar

Sep 5, 2023
Hi folks! Any idea on how long will the panel physicians upload the medical results to IRCC and then show on the gckeys inland?? :)

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi folks! Any idea on how long will the panel physicians upload the medical results to IRCC and then show on the gckeys inland?? :)
You can ask the panel physicians you chose how long it takes for them to send the results after conclusion. Usually depends on how long it'll take for the blood/urine samples to be analyzed. Mine took 1 week, exactly what they've said.

Elaine 1106

Aug 21, 2023
Hi, my PR application was returned on August 22nd due to the document missing, and I re-submitted it with a new payment as IRCC asked.

From IRCC " As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained. "

Does anyone know how long would it take to refund the previous payment (application fee)?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi, my PR application was returned on August 22nd due to the document missing, and I re-submitted it with a new payment as IRCC asked.

From IRCC " As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained. "

Does anyone know how long would it take to refund the previous payment (application fee)?
This had happened to me and I received the same email above, but I did not pay a new processing fee.
I just logged into my account and uploaded the proper document in which the placeholder was highlighted in red and then clicked on submit.

I believe that the refund is made only when you no longer want to proceed with your application but since you made a new payment and submitted the receipt you are OK and the only down part is you have some money on hold until the refund is processed.

I think sometimes they have poor wording in some of their FAQs or maybe too advanced for my understanding, but I think that your application is being returned to you along with your processing fee as credit, like it wasn't wasted so you can still use the same receipt.

Now to your question, it might take up to several months.

Elaine 1106

Aug 21, 2023
This had happened to me and I received the same email above, but I did not pay a new processing fee.
I just logged into my account and uploaded the proper document in which the placeholder was highlighted in red and then clicked on submit.

I believe that the refund is made only when you no longer want to proceed with your application but since you made a new payment and submitted the receipt you are OK and the only down part is you have some money on hold until the refund is processed.

I think sometimes they have poor wording in some of their FAQs or maybe too advanced for my understanding, but I think that your application is being returned to you along with your processing fee as credit, like it wasn't wasted so you can still use the same receipt.

Now to your question, it might take up to several months.
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I was so confused about the meaning, but I was afraid they would return my application again if I didn't make a new payment.

I did call the bank and haven't received any money refund so far. I supposed I could only be patient waiting to get it processed.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi , I have finally got my AOR and BIL request for PR application.
I already gave my biometric for work permit last month , how do I link it with PR application now... shall I link my PR application number with GCkey and it will be automatically linked ? Or do i need to upload copy of BIL in PR application..

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi , I have finally got my AOR and BIL request for PR application.
I already gave my biometric for work permit last month , how do I link it with PR application now... shall I link my PR application number with GCkey and it will be automatically linked ? Or do i need to upload copy of BIL in PR application..
That's great!

When I got AOR my BIL got automatic linked since I provided for work permit. Then I waited for a couple of days to link the PR application to my GCKey account.

I guess they will link your BIL to your PR next time they check your application, it seems that your AOR date is close to the date you provided your BIL for work permit, thus it wasn't updated in their system. I had experienced something similar when providing a new document, it took a while to reflect on the application.

Hope that helps.

You still can call them to confirm.

Reactions: Candaadream