+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Any AOR this for the people who applied in feb or march 2019. I noticed IRCC have slowed down the process again...?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Yesterday i received the very very bad news. we received RPRF request on 30 March 2019 and we made the payment on 31st March 2019 and uploaded the payment reciept but 31st Night we saw news that my employer is closed and layed off all the employees.03 April 2019 we received the email from NB saying that my endorsement is null and void.

I am at the last stage and got this reply from province.

I dont no now what to do.
I have invested all my money and time from last one year wasted.
I am so sorry but you are not the only one this has happened. IRCC and CBSA are going to all the employers now in the background check and when they found out the company is not that big that they had issued so many job offers so CBSA and IRCC are forcing them to take back job offers and endorsements which lead to PR application refusal. In your case now endorsement is invalid you can try getting a new job in that province and get a new endorsement. But in most cases the employers are asking for money(bribe) after endorsement approval and when employee does not pay they make up a reason to take back endorsement. Happened to two of my friends. There are chances you may still get PPR as it takes time for province to notify IRCC. But even if you got PR visa, CBSA will deny you entry to canada on the basis of misrepresentation. So its better you tell all this to IRCC now through webform.

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
My file is transferred to local visa office, Delhi for further processing. What does that mean? They will ask for the interview? How close I am to the final decision? Is it common for them to send the file to local Visa Office for further processing? Any one who have gone through these steps could answer, Please?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My file is transferred to local visa office, Delhi for further processing. What does that mean? They will ask for the interview? How close I am to the final decision? Is it common for them to send the file to local Visa Office for further processing? Any one who have gone through these steps could answer, Please?
After the AOR stage the file is entered into GCMS system. Mostly but not always the file is refered to the local visa office where applicant is staying because that visa office will send medical instructions and PPR.

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
After the AOR stage the file is entered into GCMS system. Mostly but not always the file is refered to the local visa office where applicant is staying because that visa office will send medical instructions and PPR.
I already passed the medical and done with the biometric. I got to know about the file being processed at local visa office when I asked to clear the confusion about my wife's biometric. Do local visa office do further processing or its sent just for the PPR ? I read on some thread that they do the background check over here ?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I already passed the medical and done with the biometric. I got to know about the file being processed at local visa office when I asked to clear the confusion about my wife's biometric. Do local visa office do further processing or its sent just for the PPR ? I read on some thread that they do the background check over here ?
Yes they go through the PCC that the applicant has submitted and may contact your previous employers. In rare cases thet start surveillance if the find something suspicious. If you order ATIP notes it may show you if surveillance was ordered in your file or no..?
Can you pls share your timeline

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Yes they go through the PCC that the applicant has submitted and may contact your previous employers. In rare cases thet start surveillance if the find something suspicious. If you order ATIP notes it may show you if surveillance was ordered in your file or no..?
Can you pls share your timeline
Its in my signature.