+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Good news. At least they are starting to process ur case. I think you will get it soon. Also, I think they might forget my application. Hahaha.... So stressed.
Have you tried to talk to them. I called them once and also sent CSE question. They answered within 2 days.

@TheNorms you're right. I know there are many frauds and they are ruining the process. I hope it's the last officer which is only reviewing my file.

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
Have you tried to talk to them. I called them once and also sent CSE question. They answered within 2 days.

@TheNorms you're right. I know there are many frauds and they are ruining the process. I hope it's the last officer which is only reviewing my file.
Me too. I did both. Everything seems fine. They just said it still within 6 months. So they couldn't really do something for me. Asked me to contact them after 6 months.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
5. One of my known paid the PR Fees 1040 CAD and after two months he called the bank that he did not authorised this transaction the bank returned the money and money was taken back from canada immigration too. So his PR file was declined because the fees he paid for processing was taken back by the bank. He tried to save his 1040 CAD and end up getting rejection for his PR file(Don’t try this credit card fraud it can work with buying a phone online but don’t try to be clever here)
Wow. :mad:

My employer got an email from IRCC today asking since when have I begun employment and if I have an expected end date. Of course there is no such a date. I wander what may be the reason. Previously I lived in Ontario for a six years so I guess they want to cnfirm I'm not a fraud.
Ah yeah, my work place had one of these calls a while ago. Although it wasn't about me, it was about a colleague who had been to Canada in the past working for someone else.

Last edited:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
My friend received his 2 weeks ago. AOR Sep 24.

But he applied in Europe abd then with WP moved to NB.
Thanks @pultyn im getting frustrated with how long it’s taking to receive ppr after my decision made, I’m now at 5 weeks after DM. I’m wondering if they do inland applicants once a month to attend Halifax or Fredericton.

jsharma.js624

May 23, 2018
I am trying to find employers since the program launched and applied to some jobs asking whether they are designated or not.So far I could not manage to get at least a designated employer.I am outside Canada and the only thing is missing in my application is a job offer from designated employer.I am wireless engineer and open to apply any jobs that I can do.
Where are you searching the jobs?

moodi019

Feb 23, 2019
guys...i am still translating my police /birth certificate into english ...and i am not sure how an affidavit should look like...if you have samples please show me...

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
@TheNorms i have finished my exit interview at Fred last March 8 at 9am and just took less than 10 minutes. The officer just asked me if i am leaving Canada within 5 years, and i said no. And that's it. They let me sign some papers, i think it was the COPR, and then gave me a paper containing my PR status. I have a new SIN and the officer told me to wait for at least a week for my wife and son (who are overseas) to receive their PPR. And then, my exit interview was done. I was just surprised because at noontime, my wife called me that their PPR was sent on email. So the next day, they processed their PPR and mailed it to the nearest VAC in my home country. That is all my mates. Hope to see you all here. How's everything doing @TheNorms? Sorry it took me long to post here cause my work sked is really crazy. I got frequent overtimes nowadays and just now i had the time to hop on this forum. I do hope this helps.

zahraalavi

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys,
Has any Iranian applied for AIPP recently?
I have passed medical exam early Jan and still waiting for the background check. I was looking at several cases and this procedure might take 3 months but it seems this phase might take longer for the citizens of Iran.
Any idea about the processing time after med exam?
Thanks

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys,
Has any Iranian applied for AIPP recently?
I have passed medical exam early Jan and still waiting for the background check. I was looking at several cases and this procedure might take 3 months but it seems this phase might take longer for the citizens of Iran.
Any idea about the processing time after med exam?
Thanks
I have been doing background check since Nov. 2018. So stressed.

jsharma.js624

May 23, 2018
Totally agree with you @Connectuae, Its good to discuss this subject before someone is to far into the process. I did a big amount of research on all the companies I got a job offers with, after dismissing 2 I was left with 2 to decide between... I personally made the wrong decision for various reasons. I now totally regret not going to the other company in NB. So yes do as much research as you can possibly find on the internet regarding the company and the province.
Hi,
Would you please share your CV with me so that i can make the same for me.
My Email Id: - jsharma.js624@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

jsharma.js624

May 23, 2018
Hi, Would you please share your CV with me so that i can make the same for me. My Email Id: - jsharma.js624@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
Just received a PPR email now but a bit confused because there are two emails. The first email's subject is "Recall:URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:41 and the second email is "URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:46.

Anyone who experienced this? What does it mean???

Thank you!

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@TheNorms i have finished my exit interview at Fred last March 8 at 9am and just took less than 10 minutes. The officer just asked me if i am leaving Canada within 5 years, and i said no. And that's it. They let me sign some papers, i think it was the COPR, and then gave me a paper containing my PR status. I have a new SIN and the officer told me to wait for at least a week for my wife and son (who are overseas) to receive their PPR. And then, my exit interview was done. I was just surprised because at noontime, my wife called me that their PPR was sent on email. So the next day, they processed their PPR and mailed it to the nearest VAC in my home country. That is all my mates. Hope to see you all here. How's everything doing @TheNorms? Sorry it took me long to post here cause my work sked is really crazy. I got frequent overtimes nowadays and just now i had the time to hop on this forum. I do hope this helps.
Many many congratulations @ishpiringkiting and thank you for your posts in this forum they had been very helpful.