+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
So correct me if I am wrong:
whoever has applied before March 5th, falls under pilot programs and 6m processing time. Applications submitted after March 5th, are not pilot and will be processed under 12months timeframe...?
You could not have submitted an application through the pilot program after March 5th. You would have needed to get a new endorsement, for the permanent program this time, and your company would have needed to be designated again, this time under the permanent program.

So, essentially it has nothing to do with the dates, the pilot and permanent program can be considered to be completely different programs with different processing times.

Reactions: idag

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
You could not have submitted an application through the pilot program after March 5th. You would have needed to get a new endorsement, for the permanent program this time, and your company would have needed to have been designated again, this time under the permanent program.

So, essentially it has nothing to do with the dates, the pilot and permanent program can be considered to be completely different programs with different processing times.
Thanks @ivan95 , helpful as always!

Elina2022

Apr 4, 2022
I have applied back in May 10th 2021… Got PAL in September 2021.. I have called several times and sent webforms to IRCC, they kept saying I have passed all of the requirements, everything is done… waiting to get portal email.. anyone in the same boat ? Or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance ..

xtremeplay

Apr 5, 2022
Dec 21, 2021 - Online AIPP Application
Feb 18, 2022 - Received AOR
Feb 22, 2022 - Status Application/profile updated: We are processing your application
Feb 24, 2022 - Status Application/profile updated: You passed the medical exam.
Mar 25, 2022 - Request of RPRF payment and birth certificates. Provided same day
Mar 31, 2022 - Status Application/profile updated and 4 e-mails: Documents received

Nothing yet, there's someone on the same step?

Thanks

kay5

Mar 24, 2022
Finally got eCOPR! See below my information and timeline:

Inland AIGP without dependent, submitted online from NS, application was processed by Calgary.

Sep 24 2021 Endorsement application
Dec 16 2021 Endorsement received
Dec 21 2021 PR application submitted
Feb 21 2022 AOR & application linked to IRCC account, medical upfront, biometrics was done before when applying study permit
Feb 21 2022 medical passed
Mar 24 2022 Prearrival letter
Mar 24 2022 eCOPR

Best luck everyone! I hope all of you get quick approval!
How long did it take you get portal account details when you replied the portal confirmation email?

xtremeplay

Apr 5, 2022
How long did it take you get portal account details when you replied the portal confirmation email?
What portal confirmation email? Actually, what portal you're talking about? The only thing I have access is the IRCC that I've linked after getting AOR

xtremeplay

Apr 5, 2022
Portal confirmation email is what they send after pre arrival letter.
Oh okay sorry I didn't received this yet. damn just realized you replied another comment, not mine. Sorry! LOL

Have you received this email? What's your timeline?

Last edited:

kay5

Mar 24, 2022
Finally got eCOPR!!!
Timeline for Online Inland AIPP:
Endorsement sent: Nov 10, 2021
Endorsement Received: Dec 01, 2021

Applied Online: Dec 07, 2021 (submitted medical and background check, no biometrics required)
AOR: Feb 08, 2022
Medical Passed: Feb 17, 2022
ADR: Feb 18, 2022 (submitted ADR same day)
Background check completed: March 23, 2022
Pre Arrival Services: March 24, 2022
Portal Confirmation Invitation: April 04, 2022
replied same day (sent another reply with details on April 07, 2022)
Portal Account details: April 08, 2022 (uploaded picture and confirmed address same day)
eCOPR: April 11, 2022

Goodluck to everyone!!! Hope you all get yours soon!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: xtremeplay and idag

xtremeplay

Apr 5, 2022
Just gor eCOPR!

Dec 21, 2021 - Online AIPP Application - Inland - HSW
Feb 18 - Received AOR
Feb 22 - Status Application/profile updated: We are processing your application
Feb 24 - Status Application/profile updated: You passed the medical exam.
Mar 25 - Request of RPRF payment and birth certificates
Mar 31 - Status Application/profile updated and 4 e-mails: Documents received (documents sent on Mar 25)
Apr 07 - Invitation to Pre-Arrival services
Apr 11 - Portal 1 and Portal 2 - PR Confirmation, address and photo upload
Apr 14 - COPR

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Just gor eCOPR!

Dec 21, 2021 - Online AIPP Application - Inland - HSW
Feb 18 - Received AOR
Feb 22 - Status Application/profile updated: We are processing your application
Feb 24 - Status Application/profile updated: You passed the medical exam.
Mar 25 - Request of RPRF payment and birth certificates
Mar 31 - Status Application/profile updated and 4 e-mails: Documents received (documents sent on Mar 25)
Apr 07 - Invitation to Pre-Arrival services
Apr 11 - Portal 1 and Portal 2 - PR Confirmation, address and photo upload
Apr 14 - COPR
Awsome! Congratulations! Would you please clarify what program you applied for, in/outland too?

Also I wonder what does "medical pass" mean? My current profile says I don't need a medical exam. is it same as being passed?

xtremeplay

Apr 5, 2022
Awsome! Congratulations! Would you please clarify what program you applied for, in/outland too?

Also I wonder what does "medical pass" mean? My current profile says I don't need a medical exam. is it same as being passed?
I'm inland (Halifax), AIPP High Skilled Worker
My profile says "Medical passed". I've sent the medical that I've used for WP a year ago.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
I'm inland (Halifax), AIPP High Skilled Worker
My profile says "Medical passed". I've sent the medical that I've used for WP a year ago.
Perfect; good luck on the rest of the journey! :)

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi, I had one question if anyone can answer it would be really appreciated. TIA.
Question:
Me and my souse are currently in Newfoundland and we have been here for 1 year now and as my spouse is about to finish her masters in August. She has received job offer from New Brunswick employer. So, if we are looking to AIP do we have to live 16 months in New Brunswick before applying or we can live 16 months in NL and be eligible for AIP in New Brunswick. Asking because AIP requires to stay in any one Atlantic province for 16 months at least.