+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program - Approaching the employers

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I searched a lot in the forum about AIPP program but couldn't get the answer I am looking for. Basically, I know what AIPP is but my question is how to contact employers/recruiters?

I have made few efforts myself like:

1. I downloaded the list of designated employers for Nova Scotia, shortlisted the ones matching my profile( i am a business analyst with 3 years of experience)

2. I emailed each of them with my cover letter and resume last week.

Unfortunately, I haven't received a reply from anyone. I am not sure if i am on the right track?

Please advise.

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I searched a lot in the forum about AIPP program but couldn't get the answer I am looking for. Basically, I know what AIPP is but my question is how to contact employers/recruiters?

1. I downloaded the list of designated employers for Nova Scotia, shortlisted the ones matching my profile( i am a business analyst with 3 years of experience)

Unfortunately, I haven't received a reply from anyone. I am not sure if i am on the right track?

Please advise.
Hi,

Did you get any feedback on how this process works?

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please advise.
Hi where did you find the list of employers?

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi where did you find the list of employers?
I googled it. You just type aipp designated employer's list and you will find pei, new foundlnd and nova Scotia designated employer's list in search results

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey,

I read a lot of content about it, & the one that caught my eye was that the cap for AIPP is 2000 persons per year. I think with such a small number, cold calling/ emailing the employers isn't going to work, as they'll already be getting sufficient interest from students and temporary workers who are already in those provinces. So personally, I've dropped this option from my list.

That would be great. Thanks