+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP request

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I am thinking to request information from IRCC. Anybody knows if it somehow affects the application? I'm on the later stages of the process and don't want to to delay it?
Are there any cases when decision made and or oath invitation come before ATIP results arrive?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I am thinking to request information from IRCC. Anybody knows if it somehow affects the application? I'm on the later stages of the process and don't want to to delay it?
Are there any cases when decision made and or oath invitation come before ATIP results arrive?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect anything.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yes, decision made before ATIP results arrived for me. I requested GCMS notes due to lack of movement almost 3 months after my test. 2 weeks later, I got to Decision Made. The GCMS notes arrived another 2 weeks later. Many people have reported seeing movement shortly after ordering GCMS notes.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Yes, decision made before ATIP results arrived for me. I requested GCMS notes due to lack of movement almost 3 months after my test. 2 weeks later, I got to Decision Made. The GCMS notes arrived another 2 weeks later. Many people have reported seeing movement shortly after ordering GCMS notes.
How to see the date, when they pulled the record from system? I received GCMS notes but everything is not started, rather I received test invite and I am scheduled for test next week. Do they pull it back dated and provide later, or how to see last access date? my assumption is that by the time they pulled it was all started, but at least for today criminality or security would have been started or completed at least. All Assessments are not started.
PS: Thanks, I followed your advice and requested through CBSA and received exactly on 30th day the GCMS notes.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hope this is true for me. Requested the notes in October, They were generated in December 2022, and still no movement for me yet :/

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hope this is true for me. Requested the notes in October, They were generated in December 2022, and still no movement for me yet :/
Request thru CBSA, I received exactly on 30th day from request date and also received test invite. Every assessment field is not started yet, that makes me wonder when did they pulled this information from system? Perhaps early and delivered today. Or accessed today and delivered today.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Request thru CBSA, I received exactly on 30th day from request date and also received test invite. Every assessment field is not started yet, that makes me wonder when did they pulled this information from system? Perhaps early and delivered today. Or accessed today and delivered today.
I did request cbsa notes but haven’t received them yet

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
How to see the date, when they pulled the record from system? I received GCMS notes but everything is not started, rather I received test invite and I am scheduled for test next week. Do they pull it back dated and provide later, or how to see last access date? my assumption is that by the time they pulled it was all started, but at least for today criminality or security would have been started or completed at least. All Assessments are not started.
PS: Thanks, I followed your advice and requested through CBSA and received exactly on 30th day the GCMS notes.
@trumprefugee ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
At the top of the first page of the notes, there should be a "Request Date" header. At the bottom of each page on the left side, there should be a
"Time Generated /Heure d'exécution:" line and a "Date Generated /Date d'exécution:" line

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
At the top of the first page of the notes, there should be a "Request Date" header. At the bottom of each page on the left side, there should be a
"Time Generated /Heure d'exécution:" line and a "Date Generated /Date d'exécution:" line
Strange, neither header or footer contain such dates, I applied thru CBSA on 17/01 and on 17/02 received the notes which only mention 'submission date: 17/02' (the date officer sent me email to submit back the signed consent form and hours later received PDF which shows feb 17. Perhaps they pulled record on same day and sent to me.