+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP codes

injau

Apr 2, 2006
my ATIP for says rq case preliminary review completed : referred for level 2 decision maker for final decision ? and the note is updated on 16 march 2015,
any idea what that means, test passed on march 2014 and RQ was submitted long before the test and all finger prints done as well.thanks

janoo

May 16, 2014
Still decision not made once the decision made than they will invite you for
oath... keep checking with CIC and hope your case will be end soon.

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Thanks sir. But does this means that the Rq. Is done with.? And the next level is the oath which seems taking for ever

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does it show anywhere that the file is assigned to officer and also clearances renewal? my file currently assigned to officer as of Jan 2015. So waiting to hear an update.

thanks

injau said:
Thanks sir. But does this means that the Rq. Is done with.? And the next level is the oath which seems taking for ever

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Hi. It does not specify assinged to officer.though it says hearing not required. And it shows the residency days which are more than the riquierd. It also says immigiration clearance passed. Foss passed. Security passed. Just wondering when will l get my oath letter it is been one year since we passed the test

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share your timelines?
injau said:
my ATIP for says rq case preliminary review completed : referred for level 2 decision maker for final decision ? and the note is updated on 16 march 2015,
any idea what that means, test passed on march 2014 and RQ was submitted long before the test and all finger prints done as well.thanks

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please provide your timeline. There is also a thread called "2011 and 2012 applicants" that you may want to join in to get valuable information. Thanks

injau said:
Hi. It does not specify assinged to officer.though it says hearing not required. And it shows the residency days which are more than the riquierd. It also says immigiration clearance passed. Foss passed. Security passed. Just wondering when will l get my oath letter it is been one year since we passed the test

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all my clearances passed and expired. renewal was initiated. my timeline details are below.

thanks

injau said:

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi Balaji,

Please keep posted any update my file is also assign to officer since November 2014
and no response ? 39 months completed ( today is 39 months exactly since I apply }

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure Janoo. Do you have the officer name its assigned to? mine says michael in my ATIP.

I only hope all 2011-2012 cases are cleared as soon as possible. think as soon as the new 4/6 rule gets implemented, more old applications will be processed as there will be few new ones coming in. think they cut the funding and the process will slow down next year.

thanks

janoo said:
Hi Balaji,

Please keep posted any update my file is also assign to officer since November 2014
and no response ? 39 months completed ( today is 39 months exactly since I apply }

janoo

May 16, 2014
Officer name not known as am waiting for my atip report might mentioned there
over the phone CIC inform me..

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
injau said:
injau .. I have the same note from my ATIP report from February 28, 2015. Did you manage to figure out what this means. In looking at the CIC website, I found that the only mention for level 2 decision maker is in "resumption of candian citizenship", where the level 2 makes the decision. No mention to that effect in "Grant of Canadian Citizenship."

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Injau,

Any update? My case is exactly the same "preliminary review is completed, referred to Level 2 officer for decision....

Thanks,

injau said:

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ironmat500 said:
Hi Injau,

Any update? My case is exactly the same "preliminary review is completed, referred to Level 2 officer for decision....

Thanks,
Hi Guys,

I don't want to be a party wrecker and I could be wrong but I suggest taking all this strange notes in your ATIP , e.g: "assigned to officer" , "preliminary review completed...." with a grain of salt. CIC knows people are ordering ATIP and makes an effort to show some progress in the file to clam applicants down. I think that as long as you don't get an oath invitation these note are as good as nothing. Just my own opinion.