+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AT CIO SYDNEY D.STEVENSON IS THE VALID PERSON TO RECEIVE/SIGNED THE ENVELOPE ?

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AT CIO SYDNEY D.STEVENSON IS THE VALID PERSON TO RECEIVE/SIGNED THE ENVELOPE ? PLEASE CONFIRM, IAM PNP PAPER BASED APPLICANT I SENT MY APPLICATION BY FEDEX AND GOT IT DELIVERED ON 14TH OF JULY 2016, I AM NOT ABLE TO LINK MY APPLICATION ONLINE AT MYCIC TILL NOW, I AM WORRIED IF MY ENVELOPE IS DELIVERED TO THE CORRECT PERSON OR NOT.

I GOT THE FEDEX POD AND IT SAYS SIGNED BY D.STEVENSON AT 47 DORCHESTER STREET.

GUYS PLEASE HELP.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
AT CIO SYDNEY D.STEVENSON IS THE VALID PERSON TO RECEIVE/SIGNED THE ENVELOPE ? PLEASE CONFIRM, IAM PNP PAPER BASED APPLICANT I SENT MY APPLICATION BY FEDEX AND GOT IT DELIVERED ON 14TH OF JULY 2016, I AM NOT ABLE TO LINK MY APPLICATION ONLINE AT MYCIC TILL NOW, I AM WORRIED IF MY ENVELOPE IS DELIVERED TO THE CORRECT PERSON OR NOT.

I GOT THE FEDEX POD AND IT SAYS SIGNED BY D.STEVENSON AT 47 DORCHESTER STREET.

GUYS PLEASE HELP.
Can anyone Guys ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not sure anyone on here will know anyone by name at the Sydney office. If FEDEX confirmed it was delivered to the correct address and signed for thenn is probably matter of waiting alongside the hundreds of letters they get every day. It is not as though FeDex will handover anything to some random person walking past 47 Dorchester st.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bs65 said:
Not sure anyone on here will know anyone by name at the Sydney office. If FEDEX confirmed it was delivered to the correct address and signed for thenn is probably matter of waiting alongside the hundreds of letters they get every day. It is not as though FeDex will handover anything to some random person walking past 47 Dorchester st.
I don't know man what i have to do now, i am just worried because i am unable to link my application to MYCIC after 16 days also, most of my friends able to link it within a week time. So i was thinking it could be the matter of wrong delivery or misplaced of my envelope and that's why I am trying to understand at CIO D.STEVENSON is the valid person or not. If he is the valid person then i hope most of the FSWP applicant's envelop(s) also got it delivered to the same person.