+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance

otunba

Nov 21, 2007
Hi Everyone,

For those that have passed through the provincial nomination program,and have their application at the CIC when were you asked to pay the Right for permanent residence fee?Do you pay before your medical examination or after the examination.Response will be appreciated also for those that have their application at the CIC in Accra how did you do it.

Cheers!

nova

Jul 5, 2008
I came as skilled worker , ( If I remembered correctly) I paid the fees same time with med exam. I received a letter from the embassy stating what to do.
Could you tell how did you go thru the provincial nomination program ?

promise

Jun 28, 2008
Otunba,

How did you get the offer, i am also from Nigeria and wants to relocate to Canada but the processing time under the Federal worker permit is two long, pls tell me how you go about yours?

otunba

Nov 21, 2007
Hi Promise,

I will try and contact you but just too give little intro its quite a long process too,but i did it through a cousin of mine resident in the province

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
@ otunba
thanks for the information. am trying to apply under the PNP program but do not have any sponsor. i will be glad if u can help me through your uncle's friends. your prompt response will be appreciated. thanks.

fiso

Jul 17, 2008
@ otunba
thanks for the information. am trying to apply under the PNP program but do not have any sponsor. i will be glad if u can help me through your uncle's friends. your prompt response will be appreciated. thanks. here is my email : sunnex_4real@yahoo.com

otunba

Nov 21, 2007
Fiso,

I would have love to help you but am not yet in Canada,maybe when the whole process is completed i will see how to assist you,but i will try and talk to him if he has something to do

Cheers