+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asking for additional document

mlbwhf

Jun 7, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Visa Office......
London
Hi Guys,

you always a good help, I keep posting to the office all my updates.
Recently they send me to refill the new form, they don't mention to present any supported document, should I put the document or no need if there is no change?

advance thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mlbwhf said:
Hi Guys,

you always a good help, I keep posting to the office all my updates.
Recently they send me to refill the new form, they don't mention to present any supported document, should I put the document or no need if there is no change?

advance thanks
Sir
Send them forms only

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
mlbwhf said:
what about prove of fund?
share you email by hiding private info we can help you in best way ........

mlbwhf

Jun 7, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Visa Office......
London
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014

Hi,
Just send what ever listed in the letter, they also requested same docs from me. They did not asked for POF.
Regards,
Biborno

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
mlbwhf said:
thanks Biborno,

so I will only have to send the updated forms, how long they took to got back to you
Hello,
I applied in Nov 2010, RBVO in May 2011 since that in Sep 2012 they asked for some updated docs after that no movement of file. 24 Oct 2013 they reviewed my file and start processing on it. 06 Nov 2013 I received a letter requesting me for updated schedule A background form for me and my spouse, RPRF fees of $490 for me and my spouse, updated police certificate for wand my spouse, also $150 for my new born baby, birth certificate and photo of baby.

Now waiting for updates!!!!!

Regards,
Biborno