+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ask me anything

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I see. No you only get 120/140 for your highest degree (masters). It’s not like Cic will give you 113 for your bachelors and 120 for your masters. They only consider the highest level of education.
Dear jinnie871,

I have two different credentials M.Ed is of different stream and M.Phil is entirely different stream and it is mentioned at Canadian govt site that if you have more than one credentials you may have additional points. For your reference please see

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1129&top=29

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear jinnie871,

I have two different credentials M.Ed is of different stream and M.Phil is entirely different stream and it is mentioned at Canadian govt site that if you have more than one credentials you may have additional points. For your reference please see

The answer is "no" you will not get additional points for another master's degree.

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Dear jinnie871,

I can see what you are saying. But most likely get points for masters. Now if WES assesses both of your degrees and determines that you education is equivalent to a PhD, you may get more points.

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hi
Post ITA ,if primary applicant and dependants are residing in different countries ..how do they proceed for medicals ?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hi all,

I'm creating a WhatsApp group. You can ask me questions on Canadian immigration matters. You can also ask questions related to real estate, family law and other areas of law.

Please post or inbox me with your WhatsApp details.
Hi,

Can you please help me with the correct NOC. Am confused on which one to go with

My Tasks

• Oversee the preparation of marketing literature and communication of new product developments to prospective clients

• Screen/propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies and contacting new partners and clients while leveraging market relationships to increase overall revenue.

• Responsible for upgrading existing portfolio and identifying new business opportunities

• Monitor key performance indicators and sale success criteria across the company

• Render periodic reports of business performance to management

• Create and negotiate commercial contracts.

Main duties-0124

Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
  • Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
  • Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
  • E-business manager’s plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.

OR

Main duties-4163

Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

• Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas
  • Design market research questionnaires
  • Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends
  • Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
  • Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
  • Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities
  • Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
  • Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
  • Evaluate customer service and store environments
  • Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
  • Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
  • Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
  • Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
  • Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,

Can you please help me with the correct NOC. Am confused on which one to go with

My Tasks

• Oversee the preparation of marketing literature and communication of new product developments to prospective clients

• Screen/propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies and contacting new partners and clients while leveraging market relationships to increase overall revenue.

• Responsible for upgrading existing portfolio and identifying new business opportunities

• Monitor key performance indicators and sale success criteria across the company

• Render periodic reports of business performance to management

• Create and negotiate commercial contracts.

Main duties-0124

Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
  • Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
  • Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
  • E-business manager’s plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.

OR

Main duties-4163

Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

• Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas
  • Design market research questionnaires
  • Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends
  • Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
  • Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
  • Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities
  • Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
  • Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
  • Evaluate customer service and store environments
  • Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
  • Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
  • Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
  • Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
  • Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
Go with 4163.

Reactions: Mesh2003

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi I wanted to know do I need to upload a loe for 2 noc. As I have work experience for two different fields one is in human resource and the other is teacher.i have claimed points for both the experience in my EE profile.i have education related to human resource but no education related to the teaching job. Can u please advise.