+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad pls help!!

rvikrant

May 7, 2015
Thanks Asivad for your prompt response, but l didn't get your idea to remove from your post ITA. As once we got invitation existing profile turned to viewable mode only.
Please carify!!

rvikrant

May 7, 2015
Thanks Asivad for your prompt response, but l didn't get your idea to remove from your post ITA. As once we got invitation existing profile turned to viewable mode only.
Please carify!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rvikrant said:
Please carify!!
True. You can't work on that profile anymore. But you get to work on a new profile after ITA and you can edit that profile provided your edits do not make a material difference to your CRS points and/or program eligibility.

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I need some advice on this

Currently I have 330 points. I am in the process of ECA for mine and wife's Masters. So how much points I can gain. I have CLB 7. I am also planning to reappear to IELTS next month. Hope I can make some more points out of it.

Secondly, I am an IT Consultant more into Cisco technologies. Is there any job consultancies out there in Canada which we can approach on?

Third, I have seen quite a lot of topics on PNP. What do you suggest with my case. Can I go for that, or is that worthy ? How does that work

I really appreciate your input

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Voyager2014 said:
Hi Asivad,

I need some advice on this

Currently I have 330 points. I am in the process of ECA for mine and wife's Masters. So how much points I can gain. I have CLB 7. I am also planning to reappear to IELTS next month. Hope I can make some more points out of it.

If both your ECAs show Masters equivalency, you should be able to cross 450 if you can get CLB 9 on IETLS as well. For that, you will need 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S.

Secondly, I am an IT Consultant more into Cisco technologies. Is there any job consultancies out there in Canada which we can approach on?

I don't foresee any concerns on the job front. You will have to start building your professional networks in Canada right away so that you can then start applying for jobs after you get your ITA and land with a job in hand.

Third, I have seen quite a lot of topics on PNP. What do you suggest with my case. Can I go for that, or is that worthy ? How does that work

Most of the PNPs seem to be done with their 2015 quota. If you cross 450, you wouldn't need a PNP support. Else, you'll have to wait till they reveal their 2016 plans.

I really appreciate your input

Regards

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Of course it does.

Take efforts to read the details in Skills Transferability and how the points are assigned. Compare that with the literature on how to read ECA report and you will understand that the highest points under ST are on offer for 'Two or more degrees...' and Masters/Entry-to-Profession/PhD are all at least equal to or greater than 'Two or more degrees...' hence they fetch you the highest points.

Hope that clarifies.
I did.. I guess I was hoping for the texts to explicitly state that Masters/Entry-to-Profession/PhD are => 'Two or more degrees...'
I understand your deduction process, I'm just wary of technicalities.