+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and friends - some final questions before uploading docs

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi,

So I have some final questions b4 uploading docs:

1. Whenever we apply anything with CIC, they ask us to fill an IMM form. In EE system, apart from spaces provided to upload the docs, I can't see any provision to upload or fill any IMM form for PR. Isn't it needed?

2. I have attached a cover letter within the document files in each upload category and made explanations, wherever they were needed. Do I still need to upload any LOE or a separate cover letter in the 'Letter of Explanation' section??

Thanks in Regards

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ustaad said:
Hi,

1. Whenever we apply anything with CIC, they ask us to fill an IMM form. In EE system, apart from spaces provided to upload the docs, I can't see any provision to upload or fill any IMM form for PR. Isn't it needed?

not needed

2. I have attached a cover letter within the document files in each upload category and made explanations, wherever they were needed. Do I still need to upload any LOE or a separate cover letter in the 'Letter of Explanation' section??

not needed.

Thanks in Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ustaad said:
Hi,

Not needed upfront under EE. If required, CIC will send you a request later in the process.

For the sake of comprehensiveness, you can choose to add an index in the 'Letter of Explanation' section wherein you enumerate all your individual covering letters/sectional LOEs and also add a short note stating that you have provided individual cover letters in each section for whatever you need to explain in that particular section.

Thanks in Regards

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Thanks a lot Asivad.

One last question:

I have only 3 days left till the expiry of my ITA and I have everything ready and will submit it tomorrow.

I have heard people complaining that they submitted the documents near to the ITA expiry deadline and even after submitting the profile successfully, they received a message in myCIC account stating that their profile is expired, since they did not take any action on it?

What is this going on?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ustaad said:
Thanks a lot Asivad.

One last question:

I have only 3 days left till the expiry of my ITA and I have everything ready and will submit it tomorrow.

I have heard people complaining that they submitted the documents near to the ITA expiry deadline and even after submitting the profile successfully, they received a message in myCIC account stating that their profile is expired, since they did not take any action on it?

What is this going on?
I haven't seen any conclusive reasoning yet but I'm guessing this happens if your score changes after one gets their ITA and before submitting the application, the exception being age related decrease. For instance, if language tests or ECA expires before submission, the ITA might expire along with that.