+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and friends - some confusion after submitting application - FSW Inland

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

As generally happens with a lot of people, I have some confusions after submitting my PR application , FSW Inland

1. I worked for Company A in India from 15 June 2010 to 6 June 2013 under NOC 6221. And Company B in India from 10 June 2013 to 30 July 2013 under same NOC.

For Company A, my reference letter is exactly as per CIC wants except one thing. The letter is on letterhead, signed (by my ex supervisor) and stamped with company stamp and says: This is to certify that XXX worked with our company from 15 June 2010 to 6 June 2013 as a YYY. His employment with our company was permanent, full time and paid and he worked 48 hrs/week. His annual salary, including benefits was A from Date 1 to Date 2; B from Date 2 to Date 3 and C from Date 3 to Date 4.

He performed following duties during his tenure with our company:

(14 duties)

My question is: Although this letter was signed by my supervisor, but in the above wording, it doesn't say XXX worked "in my charge" or "under my supervision". After stating basic employment information as required by CIC, it just states "He performed following duties during his tenure with our company". Would not mentioning "in my charge" or "under my supervision" be fine? Does only writing "He performed following duties during his tenure with our company" would automatically imply that the person who signed was his in charge? Or is this format totally fine anyways?

2. For Company A, I attached the following proofs: (i) Reference letter as discussed above (ii) Letter from HR deptt on letterhead (signed and stamped by General Mgr of HR deptt) stating basic employment information (iii) My relieving letter from HR deptt which I got when I left the company (iv) Pay stubs for last 12 months I worked for company A. Should all these proofs good enough to CIC for Company A?

For Company B, where I worked from 10 June 2013 to 30 July 2013, I attached only the reference letter as per CIC requirements and my offer letter which I got while I was appointed for the jobs but no pay stubs. Not attaching the paystubs would be fine?

3. None of my reference letter states the exact NOC number (although the duties are in line with the NOC I mentioned in EE system). Was the NOC number supposed to be mentioned on the reference letters?

4. What is Schedule A? From what I understand, it is background declaration. But why does CIC even ask for it when we already have mentioned what we have been doing in the last 10 years in the EE PR submission. What is their purpose behind asking something from us the answer to which we have already given to them?

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The evidence you have submitted for both jobs is fine. CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs.

Schedule A request is sent if and when CIC wants you to reconfirm some elements of your personal/travel/work/education history and physically sign the document - under EE there is no other place where you physically sign anything. It is a perfectly harmless request and not everyone gets it.