+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and friends - Format required for Letter of support for PoF

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

I remember someone posting letter of support (matter for affidavit) to be written by the sponsor for PoF in FSW cases. Can someone please share it here? I need it urgently

Thanks

_ryersonfs

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this what you are looking for?
GIFT DEED
I, _________________ (name of donor), S/o _________________ (father's name), R/o _____________________ (address), do hereby on dated __________ make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of ___________, Rs. ______/- (Rupees in word) out of love and affection to my ____________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver), S/o or W/o _______________, R/o _________________________. I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in
____________(mention the Bank name & address).
I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my ____________________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver) and no other consideration.
I am an Income Tax assessee having PAN/GIR # A-984 / N and assessed with Income Tax ward 1, Noida and this gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India. Strictly Confidential 2 P A R Y & Co.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No ___________ dated _______ drawn on ___________________________ (mention the Bank name & address). This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he/she is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

I cna't post a link, but the thread url includes: "/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html"

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
_ryersonfs said:
GIFT DEED
I, _________________ (name of donor), S/o _________________ (father's name), R/o _____________________ (address), do hereby on dated __________ make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of ___________, Rs. ______/- (Rupees in word) out of love and affection to my ____________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver), S/o or W/o _______________, R/o _________________________. I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in
I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my ____________________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver) and no other consideration.
I am an Income Tax assessee having PAN/GIR # A-984 / N and assessed with Income Tax ward 1, Noida and this gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India. Strictly Confidential 2 P A R Y & Co.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No ___________ dated _______ drawn on ___________________________ (mention the Bank name & address). This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he/she is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
(Donor name)

Witness:

I cna't post a link, but the thread url includes: "/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html"

Thanks a lot!!

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_ryersonfs said:
GIFT DEED

PLACE:
(Donor name)

Witness:

Sorry, I might sound dumb with my question but I want to know who will the witness here? The lawyer who is going to do affidavit? And what exactly is affidavit, do they just put the stamp and signature? And can this letter be on blank white paper? And the name of receiver is the name of the applicant, isn't it? Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

alrr3077

Nov 9, 2015
Hello,

I have a question related to a express entry process, I got into the platform and submitted my profile to validate how many points my qualifications and general status would get. I scored 432 points, my plan was to start looking for a job offer on the job bank platform cause I didn't expect to get an invitation since the pool is drawing candidates that have scored at least 450 to 480 points (average). My situation is that I recently received a PT notification of interest from Ontario to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream (which I didn’t expect at all), I wasn’t awared of this option and now I’m trying to meet the requirements so I can get the chance to apply.

My main issue with this process is the settlement funds required to demonstrate I have the amount of money needed to settle for a period of time in Canada. At the moment I don’t have the amount of money saved on one of my bank accounts ($11,931 canadian dollars) but my brother has it as a result of a loan he recently got (he got the money transferred as liquid funds to his bank account recently and it’s totally disposable for any desired purpose). The thing is he spontaneously offered to delay his plans with this money and give it to me as a gift so I can take this opportunity an migrate to Canada, therefore this money won’t need to be returned to him , ever, although he’s going to be paying installments from the loan by himself (he is totally fine with it and able to do it).

The questions is, if I suddenly deposit this sum of money on my bank account for POF and get a gift deed, Affidavit, net-worth certificate and LOE with my brother stating that from that moment on that money it’s going to be mine and wont have to return it and he’s not affected negatively by giving it away… would that be valid enough to submit my application?. What worries me is the case that they wouldn’t allow me to use money that comes form a loan even thought its not mine and I won’t have to pay it.

I don’t want to incur in a case of misrepresentation as its not my intention, and I would ask my brother to specify on the gift deed and affidavit that the source of the money is a loan under his name (not past savings), that he’s going to use that money to help me and that he doesn’t want it in return. This way I won’t be hiding any information at all.

Please let me know if this is a good way of tackling my situation and any further suggestion is more than welcome.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Hi , Can you please explain to me what is affidavit ? :eek:

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
nedved13 said:
Hi , Can you please explain to me what is affidavit ? :eek:
An affidavit is a self declaration of facts and taking an oath that this information is true and is stamped by an authorized official.
In other words, it is the legal way to swear that your statements are indeed a fact.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
sushsmart15 said:
An affidavit is a self declaration of facts and taking an oath that this information is true and is stamped by an authorized official.
In other words, it is the legal way to swear that your statements are indeed a fact.
Thx for the answer , can i do it in the municipality ?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Yes, you can very well do it in the municipality.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
sushsmart15 said:
Yes, you can very well do it in the municipality.
Thank you for your answer, one more please; what's the difference between an affidavit and a gift deed (samples if possible)

:)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
FORMAT FOR GIFT DEED:

GIFT DEED

PLACE:
(Donor name)

Witness: (Signature)

A gift deed has to be taken on a bond paper and should be notarized.

An affidavit can be taken on a plain paper but it has to be legalized by an authorized official.

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
Hello Members,

I am getting gift deed made for the amount transferred from my mother's account to mine.
She is a home maker. She does have a PAN number but she does not fill ITR (Income Tax return), is it fine if I don't mention the Tax Ward Details in the gift deed. Is it fine just mentioning the PAN number.

What is the need to mention PAN and Tax Ward circle of the Donor in the gift deed affidavit.

Request experts/members to please advise me for the same.

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
patricia9 said:
Hello Members,

I am getting gift deed made for the amount transferred from my mother's account to mine.
She is a home maker. She does have a PAN number but she does not fill ITR (Income Tax return), is it fine if I don't mention the Tax Ward Details in the gift deed. Is it fine just mentioning the PAN number.

What is the need to mention PAN and Tax Ward circle of the Donor in the gift deed affidavit.

Request experts/members to please advise me for the same.

Thanks.
In case you don't have the info on Tax ward circle, then just skip that part. However, PAN number is very important. As you are aware that no trasactions can be done using a bank account having NO PAN card registered with it since Nov. 2016 in India.
Hence it is mandatory to mention PAN card number. PAN card number gives the govt. officials access to Tax records of that person. This is a little similar to Social Security number given in the Western countries.