+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac please help - Some urgent enquiries PoF

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

I live in Canada and for PoF, I am showing $14000 as a single applicant.

Out of which $11600 have been sent to me by my parents in two parts on Aug 28, 2015 and Sep 11, 2015.

To show that these are readily available to me, I am attaching (i) Affidavit from my dad (gift deed plus details of the transfer mentioned in it) (ii) Wire Transfer reports of these transfers showing my dad (with his account number) as a sender and me (and my account number) as a receiver (iii) A copy of my bank statement showing the funds coming in, in accordance to the Wire Transfer report (iv) CA statement of my parents net worth, showing that they have a lot left even after gifting me the money

My question is IS THIS SUFFICIENT? As, one thing is missing. That is, a statement of my dad's account showing the debit of same amount on Aug 28 and Sep 11. I do not want to attach it as if I attach bank statement from Aug 28 to Sep 11, on Sep 9, there has been a credit of almost $5000 in his account but the irony is he himself has transferred this money from his account in another bank to the account from where he has sent me the money.

In this situation, how can I prove that the $5000 credit in his account has been from his other own bank account, and he has not borrowed those $5000 from anyone to send them to me? Will a scan copy of self signed cheque suffice?, as the same cheque number appears in the bank statement from where he has sent me the money (he kept the scan copy of $5000 of the cheque that he signed for himself for transferring money from one account to other)

OR should I simply go ahead by the 4 proofs as I have written above?

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just submit the 4 documents you have. CIC wouldn't question the source of a donor's funds. It is a good-to-have document but not mandatory.