+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

As suggested by you all..i am thinking ro reapply .....should i ? please suggest

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
as you people told me to reapply i am thinking of it but....now i have no faith, no excitement and no hope this time....wht do u suggest should i have to apply again or wait till next session because i have nothing to impliment in my case i have to put it as it is..

even i dnt know wht are the funds requirements and the docs requirement in general category please suggest...

:(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jyoti Dhillon said:
as you people told me to reapply i am thinking of it but....now i have no faith, no excitement and no hope this time....wht do u suggest should i have to apply again or wait till next session because i have nothing to impliment in my case i have to put it as it is..

even i dnt know wht are the funds requirements and the docs requirement in general category please suggest...

Hi,

If you intend to reapply again for Jan 2012 intake with the same LOA/credentials, that will be your big mistake. It’s not going to work at all. Even this time you have refusal simply because of your 1 year PG certificate course (when you are already a MBA graduate with some work experience as well).

First take IELTS again with 6.5 bands, apply for a relevat course.

I quote;

“even i dnt know wht are the funds requirements and the docs requirement in general category please suggest...”

There is almost NO difference; you can apply with the same supplement documents. There is a requirement of Form 16 as well, but it’s not mandatory.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go for a reapply , but try to overcome the flaws of previous application , try to give enough evidence in counter to your resaon of refusal .....you havent revealed the reason of refusal so cant suggest any thing more .....but you should definately try again by improving your over all profile and changing the course will be a crucial decesion because if it is the reason of refusal you have to see wether really its a mismatch or not ....but if it is not and you change your course it might look that your main purpose is not study but you want to reach canda by doing any course....but if in case you have another course which is more relevant than you can think to change your course .....best of luck.....

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
dun re apply wid same profile,go for ielts first den re apply in next session......

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
The reason is:

you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the of the period authorized for your stay because:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification. previous, studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
@ Jyoti

Do not apply blindly this time instead try to put a strong case and you surely will get it.

1)First get admission in University program instead of college PGD courses especially if you are holding master's degree and experience.
2)Go for GMAT it will increase your chances for scholarships as well as open many new door ways for you.
3)Always select program which is relevant to your academic and work background.
4)Try to score atleast 6.5 or 7 in IELTS, good scores can also increase your chances for scholarships in some cases.

Follow these steps and you will surely get it this time.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
fahad83 said:
@ Jyoti

Do not apply blindly this time instead try to put a strong case and you surely will get it.

1)First get admission in University program instead of college PGD courses especially if you are holding master's degree and experience.
2)Go for GMAT it will increase your changes for scholarships as well as open many new door ways for you.
3)Always select program which is relevant to your academic and work background.
4)Try to score atleast 6.5 or 7 in IELTS, good scores can also increase your chances for scholarships in some cases.

Follow these steps and you will surely get it this time.
agree with Fahad.

rahul7538

Nov 13, 2011
Jyoti Dhillon said:

hi jyothi i am in the same situation and i am thinking to reapply so can know your profile ???

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A BIG YES.......I M NOT SURE INDIA WILL GET EXTENSION FOR SPP...

ONCE SPP WILL BE CLOSED THN IT BECOME DIFFICULT TO GET VISA FOR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA....

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
kuch nai samajh aa reha...

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhujas said:
A BIG YES.......I M NOT SURE INDIA WILL GET EXTENSION FOR SPP...

ONCE SPP WILL BE CLOSED THN IT BECOME DIFFICULT TO GET VISA FOR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA....

enfield j apni expert opinion den once again.....