+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima documents

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I've already sent my follow up form base on canada post it was already delivered yesterday but im not sure if the arrima will notify me again if they receive the follow up documents
Perhaps they acknowledge similarly that they acknowledged at monprojet after receiving the list of personalized documents

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
I've already sent my follow up form base on canada post it was already delivered yesterday but im not sure if the arrima will notify me again if they receive the follow up documents
Hey,

Any document you sent by post linked to your mon projet account, you will get acknowledgement in around 2 to 3 weeks in mon projet messages after the reception.
I think, they never ask anything from arrima to be sent by post, because they will ask you to upload it there.

Cheers,

V.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hey,

Any document you sent by post linked to your mon projet account, you will get acknowledgement in around 2 to 3 weeks in mon projet messages after the reception.
I think, they never ask anything from arrima to be sent by post, because they will ask you to upload it there.

Cheers,

V.
no they were asking for the 0521 form it was stated that there is no signature from my wife, so i sent the documents by post

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
hows going thanks god i just receive the letter that my application was accepted, will they send a copy of csq to my adress?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helioza

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Congratulations! It will be sent to your home address that you provided in a week or two. Unless, they have changed the processes.

Cheers,

V.
no they will not send i call them i only receive the csq via online and i dont receivece a message that they will send a hardcopy of the CSQ. thank you

Reactions: vision2011

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
here is my timeline

March 17 2023 - Sent Documents
April 24 2023 - Confirmation that they receive my documents
June 29 2023 - Intention of rejecting my application(one of my forms were lacking of my wife signature)
July 12 2023 - Confirmation that they receive the follow up documents
August 15 2023 - Acceptance de votre demande(CSQ received)

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
The list of "Personalized" documents I received is actually based on the online application I submitted after which I was asked to make the payment.
After paying the fees, I received the list of personalized documents!

I don't want to confuse you at all.
If you have any questions, I highly recommend that you call the Ministry +1-514-864-9191
Do keep me posted on the updates
Hi
This is Sikander. I want to know after how many days of paying your fees, you had received the request to submit the documents. Because in my case, I have already paid fees on 30th-Jul-2023, but till today means 25th-Aug-2023, I have not received any personalized document checklist.

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hi
This is Sikander. I want to know after how many days of paying your fees, you had received the request to submit the documents. Because in my case, I have already paid fees on 30th-Jul-2023, but till today means 25th-Aug-2023, I have not received any personalized document checklist.
@sikander7 I received the list of personalized documents 1 day after I made the payment!!!!
I highly recommend that you call MIFI. They are very cooperative and responsive.

mys1138

Jun 17, 2016
I just submitted CSQ applicaiton on Mon projet and have paid the fees.

One thing that concerns me a bit is, under the education background section, there was no "Game Design" program (the program that's written in my diploma) so I had to choose the closest one "Computer science" instead.

would this be okay? Should I enclose a letter to explain it when I send the paper documents?