Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
Simon123 said:
loveson ,

how come u got it in one month .. i applied on 1st july 2009 and got it on 15 oct 2009 ..
Hello, simon.

The reason i don't know why, I am studying in Canada, and found an agency to handle these for me, the agent told me it would has result in a month, that was true, and the agent told us sydney would has result in 3 months, yes, i got my CIO approvel ttl in 3 months.

Best regards and good luck to all of you guys.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why is taking to much time now days, i believe it was 8 to 10 weeks then suddenly they said 10 to 12 weeks and now they said their current processing time is over 4 months and they are right now processing application received up to January 6, 2010... all we can do is wait ...

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
@ rKo - thats good information that they are processing AEO apps uptil Jan 6th. As this gives hope for people who have filed AEOs after that date, like me, the date is around 15th Feb. So atleast I can have a ballpark figure of around July 15th.

What would be nice is that more people could corroborate the same by sharing there own timelines. People who have got their own AEOs please share your timelines.

Thanks & all the best to all!

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear grjoshi,
i think we are in same boat!!! my application sent to HRSDC 15th of Feb, 2010, over 4 months means it should be positive now after few days..
wait is the answer...

fahim123

Dec 27, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello
i m a physiotherapist.Can i get any arranged employment from canada in the field of physiotherapy?
how many days to take and how long to get the job?
plz advise
fahim

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahim123 said:
hello
i m a physiotherapist.Can i get any arranged employment from canada in the field of physiotherapy?
plz advise
fahim
You can mail ur resume to shambu@senimmigration.com and BCC to sandy8080@gmail.com let's see what they say. To get quick reference, mentioned that u have been referred by Sandeep dadwal.

Best of luck.

nsbatth

May 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I have applied AEO in the month of april if HRSDC is taking 5 months on basis of above calculation then
my AEo will get approve in august .

Guys---please shed some light on it ..... :)

fahim123 said:
hello
plz advise
fahim

disco1004

Star Member
Nov 9, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011 to Seattle
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012/ Delievered Ottawa 16-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2012 / passport received by Seattle 15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2012 / Fedex
LANDED..........
soon!
Just wanted to share my experience.

If you ever get a refusal letter, there is a fax number for 'request of recnsideration' which you need to send out within 30days.

I actually got a refusal letter due to late email reply from my 'future' employer.

My consultant said we better wait more or apply again cause reconsideration doesn't work,
she doest want to speak for me too storongly for her business's sake.
( I guess.. I heard they have this 'list' of unfavorable immigration consultant or laywers, and she didnt want to be part of it..anyways she was useless... job description was copied and pasted from HRSDC website which almost get me refusal)

I was in panic but I decided ask the employer to send the request and then next day He got the approval for me.
( during that time my empolyer answered all the questions finally)

So if you have strong case to ask for request of reconsideration, take your chance.

Call the officer on the letter and explain.

And dont be an 'easy client' to your consultants or lawyers, they are busy busy busy

and only crying babys can get milk.

BTW, I got approval in 8 weeks and it was last year Oct. Looks like it is slower these days,

-Disco

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guy's Anyone got the approval? now am more then 4 months still no News from Service canada !!!

ppai

May 13, 2010
Simon123 said:
A Candiate I know got Visa on 20th whoose education was in electronics and got visa with software AEO . He had work exp in that
hi simon

do u recollect the id of the person .... even i m planning to apply under AEO with electronics education and software manager experience ...... if i get an AEO will it eneble my spouse to get PR visa with me .... can u guide me with the complete AEO process ? pls tell me if my NOC is 0213 , can i apply for PR under AEO program? pls help ..... many thanks

ppp

ppai

May 13, 2010
vital said:
What is ur NOC code or occupation because there are only certain professions in which AEO can be done.

Regards
hi vital

my NOC is 0213 ..... can i apply for AEO? pls guide .... do u have any list of NOC's which are eligible for AEO? pls share

thanks ppp

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
as you are under NOC 0213, you do not require an AEO to apply for immigration. still if you want, there is nothing stopping you from getting an AEO. you require a canadian employer who is willing to apply for an AEO. you can not personally apply for AEO.

There is no restriction criteria based on NOC who can apply for AEO. A canadian employer can apply for AEO for an individual of any occupation, but it goes with out saying that the chances the AEO will granted to only those cases which the HRDC feels are legit

ppai

May 13, 2010
grjoshi said:
as you are under NOC 0213, you do not require an AEO to apply for immigration. still if you want, there is nothing stopping you from getting an AEO. you require a canadian employer who is willing to apply for an AEO. you can not personally apply for AEO.

There is no restriction criteria based on NOC who can apply for AEO. A canadian employer can apply for AEO for an individual of any occupation, but it goes with out saying that the chances the AEO will granted to only those cases which the HRDC feels are legit
hi grjoshi

i m planning to apply under AEO with electronics education and software manager experience ...... if i get an AEO will it eneble my spouse to get PR visa with me .... can u guide me with the complete AEO process from the start? i had applied to CIO for FSW1 under NOC 0213 on June 24 ... since the NOC list changed on June 26, i am trying this AEO option ... but i have no knowledge abt it ... can u explain me the process steps in detail .... pls help me?

pls tell me your NOC and your timeline? i am frm mumbai ... may i have your contact number so that i can have more inputs from you regarding AEO?

many thanks
ppp

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
Hello respected forum member, i welcome u in this new thread. New rule has set in. As i gone thru various site for canadian pr, espacially trackitt, i have found out a very neglecting processing scenerio for application with arranged employment though we received ackn. letter with a clause that the appli. with aeo and live-in-caregiver category will be processed immediately but mine is passing one year and a month without any update. Someone passing more than 2-3 yrs. This is worst and i know sufferer are mostly from third world countries. I submitted my full documents though the scenerio not changing. So i think its time to share and care.I have started a new thread in favour of this category. Arranged Employment-need attention. Any comments highly appriciated.

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppai said:
hi grjoshi

i m planning to apply under AEO with electronics education and software manager experience ...... if i get an AEO will it eneble my spouse to get PR visa with me .... can u guide me with the complete AEO process from the start? i had applied to CIO for FSW1 under NOC 0213 on June 24 ... since the NOC list changed on June 26, i am trying this AEO option ... but i have no knowledge abt it ... can u explain me the process steps in detail .... pls help me?

pls tell me your NOC and your timeline? i am frm mumbai ... may i have your contact number so that i can have more inputs from you regarding AEO?

many thanks
ppp
Ye s u can apply with AEO with any NOC. In AEO u need employer as compare to 29 occupation list where u don’t need one. Step by step the process is:
1. Employer issue a JOB offer in your name.
2. Clearance from Service Canada.
3. Service Canada letter submitted along with candidate paper in the Embassy.
4. Embassy issue Medical and then Visa.

If u in the process for finding AEO I can help u as u r in IT background as I got one for me.

Regards