area of jews in toronto

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikh sahib said:
which area of toronto is famous as area of jews or in which area of toronto we can found majority of jews.
Earlier I saw you posted that you dont want to stay near Pakistani and Indian people. Now you are asking about the location of jews in Toronto. Please change your mindset. Your views are not impressive. The west is looking for diversity. Think of staying in Canada as the Canadians want you to stay.
You can not evade Indians, Pakistanis, Jews etc etc in Toronto, they are all around.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Sheikh,

Why are you writing this such divisive posts? you dont want to live near Indians/Pakistanis/Jews. Whom would you like to stay next to? How would you feel if the majority of the people in that country started saying they dont want to live next to you? Celebrate Diversity, get real.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets make his question very relevant... Jews eat Kosher food so there s no problem for Muslims as well since its the same as Halal food. so its ok to buy meat from Jewish shops....

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Lets make his question very relevant... Jews eat Kosher food so there s no problem for Muslims as well since its the same as Halal food. so its ok to buy meat from Jewish shops....
I doubt that food availability was the intent of the OP's message.

shaikh sahib said:
which area of toronto is famous as area of jews or in which area of toronto we can found majority of jews.
Previously you posted that you dont want to stay near Pakistani or Indian people, and now you ask this... what is your problem?

While I am happy to concede that I may have misunderstood the logic behind asking these sort of questions, I doubt your motives.
At first glance I think that your comments are either racist or deliberately divisive.

I think that you have not grasped the "Canadian way". Try to read something about multiculturalism in Canada before you move here.
If, or when you eventually arrive in Canada, I am sure you will be disappointed and want to return home.
Maybe you should reconsider your intensions?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Dear Sheikh Sahib, you decide to ask these questions easily but announcing that you don't wanna live with certain ethnicities comes under discrimination and to some extent racism. Be careful when you just throw a post probably to increase your post numbers or probably because you don't think before you write. I personally believe that if you think on those lines of religion and ethnicism than Canada is not a right place for you.

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
shaikh sahib said:
Hi who so called shaikh sahib,
To be honest with you i do not know exactly if you are a real person or some one of fake account just wanna to do any thing. Anyway if you are Muslim as your name looks like please do not ask the questions that give a big ? about you, your ideology, culture and religion because by this way you affect all Muslims not your self only. We as Muslims still face many problems every where and every day by the casue of our miseducated and less knowledgable brothers. Is it make sense for you to live in Canada in an area with large number of Pakistani, Indian or Jewish community.
Please choose the questions that you asking about if you are really a person who have an application and have some concerns about it.
All my best,
Ali Shabanah

bkuper

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
If you are already going with hatred in your heart, you will not succeed in Canada.
You may even land up employed by a Jewish person and you may not even know it.

There is no place for this rubbish in the modern day world, in a first world country.

Better to stay where you are - you will not be an asset to Canada. Or, if you do go, find some little town full of other ignorant people and live there!

azee

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
dont know how u can survive in canada with such views...my dear canada is also a land of immigrants...if u have apprehensions about other communities then stay there where u r...

azee

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
u make my mouth bitter...dont know where u actually from...u hav to apply for antarctica...

petonia

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-3-2010
Doc's Request.
26-5-2010, Received by Buffalo 7-7-2010
AOR Received.
19-11-2010, In Process with RBVO details at 8-3-2011
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
1-6-2010 to Buffalo, 1-12-2011 to Detroit, Started Processing at 30-1-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012, dated 9-2-2012
Med's Done....
18-2-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-3-2012, dated 14-3-2012
LANDED..........
22-3-2012
Have you ever heard anything about racism and discrimination?! Asking such questions will put you in trouble when you land in Canada.

azee

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
He is already in trouble his mind and his heart is out of control from him...if he is a muslim..dont he know that Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H ) of God also made an agreement with jews of Madina....