+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

are we wrong

willy111

Jan 10, 2009
iam wondering if maybe we made a mistake .me and my wife to be have been chatting on the web for almost five year now,but it has been only the last eight months or so that we talk about marriage. 6 weeks ago we spent our frist time together 2 weeks in Cuba. it seems so right that we decided to get married we want make things go as fast as possiable so we are getting married in cyprus in 3 weeks .then after that iam going to her home for my frist vist is this a bad thing we have done. for getting her to canada?

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
nothing wrong in this all you must have the evidences that your Marraige is true i myself married my wife by meeting her in internet but we have proofs of contact remember that whatever you make claim just like you said you meet five years ago you must prove your word and you should prove that your relationship is true not just to gain PR in Canada.Many people meet through internet and get married and they fall in love and get married but you should have the evidences to prove your relationship E.g

1-how long your relationship is
2-how much time you spend together
3-how much knowledge you have about each other
4-past record of previous marriage and sponsorship