+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are changes allowed to forms,while submission of docs to consulate in ur countr?

monica2ca

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Dear All,

I am about to send across my initial application to NS canada and have few queries, appreciate your help on the below:

If the application is succcesful for further assessment, before sending the documents across to the candian consulate in your country.
  • Are we allowed to make changes to the forms? By changes I mean change employment duration,as now i would mention april 3,2010 with my current employer, this date wud change when i submit the documents to consulate, likewise change in dependent: birth of child
  • I am not the principal applicant, my hubby has applied for my passport based on my identity in college, when I get my passport , Can I change my name in the FORM? i.e the new name after marriage?
  • In the form background/decl sections, if we do not have family name, can i mention N/A or leave it blank?
  • How many years is Elementary/Primary school?

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have replied your PM and also doing a BUMP for this thread. Hopefully you will get other replies as well. Meanwhile, don't take my words only and send PMs to other seniors like PMM, BobbyB and LEON. Good luck.

monica2ca

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Thankyou so much.

ranbir

Feb 24, 2010
hiii
hru/
you should fill the application as per the passport information if it dont have surname u can write n/a but if you are using surname in other documents like education certificates,pan card,job then its better to add the last name in the passport also

ranbir

shola

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-12-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2010
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
mahharrouf said:
I have replied your PM and also doing a BUMP for this thread. Hopefully you will get other replies as well. Meanwhile, don't take my words only and send PMs to other seniors like PMM, BobbyB and LEON. Good luck.
Why dont you make a general reply as I am also in need of the answer? :(

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anymore inputs? i am also in the process of completing full documents and have changes also like education since my hubby just finished his second course last march. also when submitting do you guys print again or submit the photocopy of the forms you submitted to cio? since i have a photocopy of the forms i submitted to cio. thanks in advance!

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gillian said:
anymore inputs? i am also in the process of completing full documents and have changes also like education since my hubby just finished his second course last march. also when submitting do you guys print again or submit the photocopy of the forms you submitted to cio? since i have a photocopy of the forms i submitted to cio. thanks in advance!

Re-filling forms will increase chances of any mistake or information which may not match with application to CIO. Its always recommended to make copies, one set of documents for Sydney and other for Local visa office.

If you need to change in finished or "to" dates etc, just re-fill/print that single page only with updated dates and attach with files. (very careful while re-filling).

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shola said:
Why dont you make a general reply as I am also in need of the answer? :(

There is no cost for asking any thing here :), go ahead and ask your question in a separate thread, me and all other are here for help you and any else who needed.

shola

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-12-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2010
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
mahharrouf said:
Re-filling forms will increase chances of any mistake or information which may not match with application to CIO. Its always recommended to make copies, one set of documents for Sydney and other for Local visa office.

If you need to change in finished or "to" dates etc, just re-fill/print that single page only with updated dates and attach with files. (very careful while re-filling).
Please explain ''attach with files''.I also had problems in my initial application to Sydney.I added 6 pry + 6 sec + 5 university + 2 MSC = 18.
Instead of 19,is it okay to correct this mistake,even though Sydney gave me a go ahead to submit my form at the visa office?