+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARE BANKS IN INDIA REALLY FOR HELPING CUSTOMERS????

Jyoti Nai

Jun 8, 2012
Hi everyone,
I have applied for Wireless Telecommunications in Humber.And now when I started the bank process(IDBI),they first told me that they dont give educational loans for certificate programs.After convincing a lot,they finally agreed.But since then they have been irritating me very much,saying that wev require this and that docs.I have given them each and ever thing.But now they want a letter from Humber which states residential and hostel expenses.But Humber has not provided any such docs.So,Is there any body for Wireless in Humber and have you received any such letter from it.How much loan does anybody has to take for this course...........PLS HELP...ITS URGENT

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I almost agree to ur title.. but yes there r banks which are better to an extend and provide some services atleast..!! But u shud be lucly enuf to find it..!! I myself is going thru the same dilemma now.. :(
Anyways coming to ur question, I guess if u have got ur unconditional LOA(letter of Acceptance), the tution fees, miscellaneous fees and the living expenses(hostel charges etc) will be mentioned it.. It may not be mentioned in ur offer letter which u received before the payment of first term fees.. Otherwise mail to Humber,explaining the situation.. Normally colleges do add it in LOA...!!
The amount of loan depends on the tution fees and living expense and transport charges.. As it will be a post graduate certificate course, and most have them have almost same fees, any loan around 9 to 10 lakhs (if u have paid the first sem fees from ur savings) will be sufficient..!! Hope it helps... Wait for others replies..!! All the best..!!